we're friends ~20

Previously Won Woo was taking care of Jungkook.

Author’s point of view.
Won woo was making Jungkook his famous dish of homemade pizza, while Jungkook was taking a shower. WonWoo didn’t think of anything bad about Jungkook he genuinely cared, but he would blush every time Jungkook’s voice echoed into the kitchen making WonWoo giggle, Jungkook is always singing in the shower, Wonwoo cherishing this moment. He hears the bathroom door open, Jungkook coming out in a big black hoodie with bunny ears. The hoodie just met his thighs, he was wearing white socks with lace around the hem. Won Woo stared in awe, Jungkook’s eyes were still a little swollen from crying, his hair was very messy but still damp.

 Won Woo stared in awe, Jungkook’s eyes were still a little swollen from crying, his hair was very messy but still damp

“Y'know for a small kid you got lungs” Won Woo says as he pulls the pizza out of the oven setting it down on the table

“I’m not a kid! I’m a freshman and you're a sophomore! You sloth” Jungkook says getting a glass of pop for the both of them.
“Yea but you're the size of a middle schooler...duh” Wonwoo remarks rolling his eyes as he sits on Jungkook's small couch.
“Did your apartment come fully furnished, kookie?” He questions Jungkook as he takes the bite of the hot pizza, Jungkook sitting next to him putting both glasses of soda on the table. Taking a big bite of the pizza in excitement.
“This is sooo goood Wonwoooo….but it did, which was such a good deal….i could barely afford an low income apartment, what thinks i can afford a couch.” Jungkook laughs as he stuffs his face.
“Thanks hehe, do mind if i spend the night gookie, I just wanna make sure you’re okay for the night y'know.” The nervous cracks in the question, Wonwoo was nervous, he shyly looked at Jungkook. Jungkook was giggling and covered his face with the sweater paw.
Don’t be so nervous hehe, it’s not like i’m gonna say no to my bestie” Jungkook laughs getting up walking to his room. Wonwoo lets out a sigh of relief, thinking he was just about to get rejected. He hears Jungkook in the other room throwing stuff.
“COME HERE SILLY…” Wonwoo heard Jungkook say muffled. Won Woo walks to wear Jungkook was in his bedroom to see Jungkook have a stack of blankets, not able to see his whole upper body just exposed legs and little bit of thighs. Won Woo lets out a big laugh walking towards Jungkook, grabbing some blankets to help him finally seeing his face, it looked like he was struggling. So Wonwoo grabbed some more blankets while still laughing, finally seeing Jungkook’s face go back to normal, then Jungkook looked at Wonwoo and smiled.

Won Woo’s point of view.

“I don’t need this many blankets Kookie, I only need two, the couch is already squishy enough.” I am confused on why so many blankets. I look at Jungkook’s face drop as if i said something stupid. Did I? 
“What? What did i say?” I tilt my head very confused as he drops his blankets on the floor. ‘Jungkook is so cute when he puffs his chest.’ 
“You’re not sleeping on the couch you handsome dummy.” His little hands make a fist as his beautiful smile appears making me smile, but then I get more confused.
“The floor?” i ask, confused.
“Silly you can sleep in my bed, duh” He mimics my voice when he says duh, i shake my head. ‘I don’t want kookie sleeping on the couch or the floor.’ 
“No you have the bed, I don’t want you sleeping on the floor or the small couch.” he looks at me confused and shakes his head at me as if i were the kid, i see him waddle to his bed and jump onto it, raising his hands and shaking them as if he was a cheerleader showing off the grand prize.
“You dummy my bed is a queen, we can share da bed hehes.” my heart stopped for a moment, the butterflies hitting me hard in the stomach. I look at him in complete shock, ‘he wants me to sleep next to him? Why me? Does he do this with everyone? Why can’t I breathe? Is this okay? Is God testing me?’
“Won Woo! I don’t have cooties or anything like that, it’s a sleepover and you're my best friend. Obviously it was bound to happen hehes, now lets sleepy sleep, we have school.” Jungkook happily plops down on his yellow and white grid comforter, patting beside him. I blush as I walk hesitantly to the other side of the bed. I lay down next to him, uncomfortable, but too nervous to move. From the corner of my eye i can see Jungkook get up from the bed and walk out of the room to turn off the lights i am guessing, as he walks back in, smiling at me, i smile at him, he turns off the lamp on his bedside table, making dark but still lit by the moon from the skylight window. He rolls to his side looking at me and facing me, so I shyly do the same. I hear him breathe lightly almost as if he is about to say something.

“Won woo i’m lucky to have you.” He says in a soft whisper, sounding like a silk right from the tongue.
“I’m lucky to have you, kook.” my whisper sounded like a shaky mess. He scoots closer to me, almost close enough to feel his body warmth radiating, ‘what is he doing, why am i sweating?’
“You’re the bestest friend i could ask for” he giggles as he rolls onto his back, pulling the blanket over him. ‘Ouch that kinda hurt, I thought being friendzoned would be better’.
“I am glad Jungkook, get some sleep, it’s already late.” trying not to sound sad, i hear a small okay from an already asleep Jungkook. ‘This is gonna be rough’

I begin to drift to sleep.

Author’s point of view.

WonWoo wakes up to a small but heavy Jungkook sitting heavily on his stomach giggling. 
“We don’t wanna be late now do we WonWoo? You would be a bad influence on poor ole me…” Jungkook says as he puts a hand over his heart, WonWoo rolls his eyes.
“Y'know you snore in your sleep? “ WonWoo laughs loudly as Jungkook gets red and hits WonWoo’s chest playfully, getting off WonWoo and walking to his closet. Jungkook pulls out a big tub of clothes.
“Here Woonie, these are some of my old boy clothes so you don’t have to wear yesterday's clothes hehe.” 
“Kookie, how sweet but I'm fine, you're a lot smaller than me. I don't think I can fit any of your clothes.” WonWoo says as he walks over to the tub, looking at Jungkook.
“Pfft WonWoo you can fit half of these plus i can wash the clothes you have on. Here try this on.” Jungkook hands WonWoo a stack of clothes, as he pushes him into the bathroom.
“You don’t get to leave the bathroom till you put these on. Got it ?” He says as he walks away.

WonWoo slides on the clothes, very surprised that he could fit them but more surprised that Jungkook used to wear these.

WonWoo walks out the bathroom, looking up to see a half naked Jungkook, him only wearing lace panties. WonWoo blushing and covering his eyes.
“Jungkook !!!”
“What? Oh Hi WonWoo...We are friends WonWoo it’s okay silly sloth.” Jungkook hurry and slides on his clothes.
“Sorry WonWoo i’m dressed now. But I love the outfit on you.”  WonWoo removes his hands from his eyes, still bright red looking at Jungkook. Jungkook looking at him smiling.
“It’s okay Kookie, give me a warning at least heh.” He says as he scratches the back of his head with a nervous laugh at the end.
“Well let’s eat breakfast and head to school, how’s that sound?” WonWoo says as he walks into the kitchen unable to get the sight of Jungkook like that out of his head.
“Hehes okay Woonie.” Jungkook skips happily behind WonWoo.
°•.☆♡~°.•♡☆¿°¿••♡°°•♡•¿☆
Wonwoo is a simp