Tomorrow's Outfit-6

Authors pov

Jungkook woke up not expecting what God has planned for him, but he got up and did his daily morning routine; Take a shower, brush hair, then do hair, brush teeth and apply simple makeup. Jungkook was now ready to get dressed and he remembered that Wonwoo bought him some special clothing for today so he was scared but excited because he trusted Wonwoo. He quickly went from his bathroom to his bedroom for the clothes, it took him a while to find the bags in his mess filled the room but he pulled out a pair of short shorts that are black and come with black fishnets and a top that is black with 'thicc' printed in blue.

 He quickly went from his bathroom to his bedroom for the clothes, it took him a while to find the bags in his mess filled the room but he pulled out a pair of short shorts that are black and come with black fishnets and a top that is black with '...

Jungkook was fully red he didn't know what "Thicc" meant(soon he will) and he thought the shorts were to short to wear to school. What has he got himself into he thought? Jungkook had no time to waste so he slid on the fishnet and shorts also the shirt, he wore blue vans that matched the shirt and he grabbed his phone and headed to school.

time skip

Jungkooks's pov

I have arrived at school from my walk short walk but i have gotten so many stares on the way here and i wasn't even off my property yet and school is flooded with people, i can barely handle those very few people staring me down on the way here. I was honestly shaking, but i kept my cool and decided to text Wonwoo so he could walk me in.

Wonwoo:)

Jungkook

Wonwoo i need you to walk me in school im to scared to walk in the outfit you gave me.

Wonwoo

Wait....you actually wore the outfit for me?OMG I SHALL ESCORT MY QUEEN. i bet you look super cuuute.

Jungkook

Yeah i trust you and it's at least i could do to thank you for buying me these clothes, but anyways hurry up I'm scared.

Before I could even start typing a panic text to make him hurry up, I felt burning stares from a male I'm unfamiliar with. He has grey hair styled to perfection and a smooth complex face.

 He has grey hair styled to perfection and a smooth complex face

(Namjoon is 20)

I slowly looked up to meet his gaze and he was just staring at me like, if as he knew me. He slowly approached me from where he was standing which was on the opposite side of the school's gates, I was hoping he would just pass me or Wonwoo would show up quicker.

"I have heard of you, I didn't believe my friends when they said that you were beautiful more beautiful than any girl here, but damn I never knew a person could be made more eye pleasing. You and that sinful outfit isn't right for this kind of place I think we should head somewhere.... like my h-"Namjoon was interrupted "Jungkook my beautiful dark queen, I shall escort you away from this boy and on to your locker" Wonwoo interruptedly shouted. " u-i i... yeah i-i should g-go" Jungkook awkwardly stated.

Wonwoo and I headed off to my locker.

Namjoons pov

'Jungkook huh, Thick indeed'

Authors pov

Jungkook and Wonwoo arrived at his(Jungkook's) locker but sadly Wonwoo can't stay with Jungkook all day and roughly enough they don't have first class together so Wonwoo had to leave. Jungkook hurriedly put his stuff away and collected the stuff he needed so he doesn't run into trouble. Jungkook squeaked when he suddenly felt someone's groin rubbing against his butt, he quickly turned around but not quick enough, he was slammed into the lockers not roughly though. The person behind him put his hands above Jungkook's head and held it there with one hand while the other slid down from his white porcelain face to his complex shoulders then down to his very thin waist and lastly his butt. The guy was groping Jungkook while Jungkook was scared and didn't know what was going on so he squirmed but didn't scream because he didn't know what to do.

" Did you think you would be able to get away looking like this, I am sorry but I can't let something so vulnerable slip through my fingers so easily. If you really want daddies Attention then why don't you just come and find me and beg like a needy kitten you are".

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

comment who should the mystery man be, and sorry i know i am rushing this and making it sound like Jungkook is getting raped but don't worry there just teaser's.