panic ~ 18

Authors pov
Yoongi left a bit after 10 pm since it was a school night, after he had left Jungkook cleaned up the empty snack wrappers, and fixing the blankets they had used while watching a movie. They watched brother bear, Jungkook really enjoying it but Yoongi could've cared less. Both of them talked here and there, but their conversations didn't last long due to Jungkook being awkward and Yoongi have no way of saving or keeping a conversation going. Neither of them knew how to react to what happened, especially Jungkook he thought Yoongi was gonna do something,  but Jungkook felt bad thinking of Yoongi that way since Yoongi was actually nice to Jungkook. But more into the movie Jungkook wasn't as tense or nervous anymore he actually enjoyed the bit of time with Yoongi which none of it was productive, they didn't learn a thing about eachother besides their both bad at conversation, but Yoongi made it smooth as if he didn't want to talk but he did.
Jungkook put away all the dishes, picked up all the trash, blew out the candles, closed the blinds and turned off the TV, he shuts off his living room and kitchen lights and fastly running towards his room scared of a monster getting him.

"Really your in highschool Jungkook" he rambles as he walks to his bathroom to take off his makeup. Jungkook hums a nursery rhyme as he washes his face and brushes his teeth, he drys his face and turns off the bathroom light which was the only thing keeping his room somewhat lit, once the light went off Jungkook jumps into his bed faster than someone could say go.

Jungkook's pov

I grab my phone and set my alarm for tomorrow morning, scrolling through Instagram trying to fill up the time for me to get tired.
'Wha hes so pretty..' I think as I come across Jimins account in my suggest friends, he had a bit of a following, 3,038 followers, I decided to stalk his account because I do that. Mesmerized while scrolling through all his photos I accidentally liked one...its not that bad...
"THAT WAS FROM 2 YEARS AGO!?" I unliked as fast as I could hoping it wouldn't cause a notification for Jimin. I hurry and shutoff my phone and closing my eyes trying to force myself to sleep which ended up working. I fell right alseep.

⚠️ some audiences may find this disturbing, it contains language and sexual harrassment. ⚠️

Authors pov

Jungkook tosses and turns as he wakes up to a heavy hard to breath chest, and cold sweats all over his back and his head. Trying to catch his breath Jungkook tiredly looks around his very dim moonlit room, but Jungkook froze trying to keep his breathing steady but still feels heavy. In the corner of his eye he could see a tall broad shadow taking a figure of a person a man maybe, Jungkook tried to stay calm and slowly backed up to the wall that his bed was connected to. He gulped down nothing but a little amount of saliva for his dry throat.

Jungkook's pov
I look hesitantly at the figure trying to scoot back more, blinking a lot even biting my inside cheek to see if it was a dream or hallucination.
"...w-wh....a-..." I puff out nothing but shaky frightened breaths, grabbing the comforter tightly and hugging it to my chest as I pull my legs up to my body that's against the cold dark wall. The shadow figure moving slowly towards the end of my bed, I panic as my eyes water, the shadow has reached the end of my bed and I'm more than terrified, what do I do...

"You look so cute....bunny..." a heavy deep voice gently says as if the figure was right next to me, the only thing filling the room was my heart beats, heavy breaths, and the figures dense and murky presence. As he gets closer I'm able to make out facial features of a man, he looked familiar but I can't make it out, the man puts one knee on my bed as his hand reaches toward me, but grabs the blanket and pauses which felt like minutes for me, and tore the blanket from my grip leaving me to feel all the cold air hit my skin that wasn't covered by my clothes. He threw the heavy weighted blanket onto the floor as If if was nothing but a rag, I think of how to get out of this, shakily I grab my phone that was under the pillow trying to call the police but barely made it past the lock screen as the man grabs my phone calmly as if he wasn't scared and turned it off as threw my phone far from me.
"Ah ah, I'm not gonna hurt you...princess"
The tall man towers over me pinning my hands downs tightly, I wince as the grip tightens, both my legs squeezed shut between his as he keeps a compact hold on my legs with his.

Authors pov

The man has Jungkook pinned down tightly and securely, Jungkook crying and panicking, he squirms underneath the man's hold, not knowing how to escape he didn't wanna be there, he wanted to be saved. Jungkook froze, got chills when he felt a hot breath by his jawline.

"I've waited so long to see you...especially like this." The tall unknown figure said as he put his lips closely to Jungkook's ear, making Jungkook turn away with tears, the man whispered.

"I finally get to use you like the precious slut you are..." he breathes out with a smirk. Trailing kisses down from his ear to his collarbone, Jungkook feeling a stinging feeling on his collarbone making his cries to be louder. The man slid his hand up Jungkook's thigh getting to the hem of Jungkook's thin shirt, the man slides his cold hand in Jungkook's shirt scratching all the way up to his upper rib. As this stranger softly but roughly glides his hand over Jungkook's chest, mostly Jungkook's upper chest sense his nipples were hard and sensitive, the man goes in for a kiss. Jungkook sees the man inches away from his lips, now centimeters away, now only breaths away from his swollen shaking lips, the man kisses-

Jungkook's alarm goes off, with a asleep Jungkook sitting straight up all sweating, looking tiredly around realizing it was a dream, he shuffles off his bed and turns off his alarm. A big stretch, and a full mind about the nightmare he had, he decided to distract himself by getting ready for school, Jungkook dragged himself to his shower. He sings as washes his body with mango strawberry body wash, vanilla shampoo and conditioner, shaving a bit even though he's basically hairless. He does all his morning routines, brushes his teeth, gets dressed, does makeup, brushes hair, and eats breakfast.

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

"It was a nightmare your fine, today is gonna be a good day...I promise" I say as I put my headphones in, hitting shuffle on a random playlist, walking out the door headed for school which was right there.

      'It has to be a good day'

°•☆.☆•°•○☆☆°.°•☆°°.•☆°°••°○•°•.~

I deleted it all on accident so I had to rewrite all of it so idk if its longer or shorter.