Won Woo to the Rescue.~19

Previously jungkook was heading to school after his dream.

Author’s pov.
Jungkook had made it to school since his apartment is right in front of the school, Jungkook thinks it has its pros and cons. Like he only has to walk 3 minutes away from the school's entrance, he has random horny teenagers come knocking at his door at random times of the day making it awkward for him to answer and respond since Jungkook doesn’t like socialization nor compliments so that’s a con. Jungkook walks to his locker having no clue of the conversations and whispers that surround the halls as he walks down the hall bopping his head to his songs, with the skirt bouncing along as he waddles over to his locker. He opens his locker looking for his history book, taking out an earbud, blushing as he hears all the whispers from the girls that have a locker across from him about his outfit, either it was to childish, slut ish, or only females should wear skirts, but all the girls weren’t mean he would hear nice comments from girls. Jungkook puts his headphones back in, trying to keep his promise on having a good day. The bells ring for class to start Jungkook still in his own world packing his bag and looking for that history book, not even minding what time it was since he didn’t know. He feels a hand slide up his thigh under his skirt grabbing his ass, harshly. Jungkook whispering out a yelp as he grabs a heavy book turning around smacking the guy in the head with the book, the guy hissing in pain looking up and it was V. Jungkook was angry and dropped the hefty book on V’s lap with a huff shutting his locker and grabbing his backpack. Jungkook hears a shuffle a and a groan as he walks away, V catching up to him. 

“Ya’know hurting the people who give you compliments is rude babe.” 
“Y-you didn't give me a compliment tho.”
“In a way I did...” V says as a smirk looking down at Jungkook. Jungkook keeps looking forward trying to head to class while V still continues to follow him.
“I was just wondering when is your next live bunny” Jungkooks body stops and blushes looking down.
“I miss seeing your shows, don’t you need money?” V says as he walks cockily in his expensive sweater and jeans.
“W-well of course...everybody n-needs money” he says speeding up his walk trying to get to class as fast as possible avoiding V. Jungkook then runs, not caring about V, as V stops and watches Jungkook’s thick thighs, and some glimpses his skirt lift up with Jungkook's hello kitty lace underwear. V smirks leaning against a locker staring in pure lust of the small bunny boy.
(don’t judge it was hella awkward to write and im high lmao)

Jungkook finally reaching his class, he walks in shyly realizing he is more than late and that is not gonna look good to others, he bows and says sorry to the teacher, Jungkook seeing Won Woo sitting by his seat and walking fastly to his seat, Jungkook is always happy to see Won Woo. 
“Kookie i’ve been texting youuuuu” Won Woo whispers to Jungkook.
“I knowww i’ve been avoiding my phone sowwy Won Woo” Jungkook bats his eyes cutely making Won Woo’s heart have butterflies. 
“Shut Up with your cute ass” Won Woo hides his blush, and plays it off by giving Jungkook his history book that Jungkook was looking for. 

             Some time passes. Lunch Time.
Warning harassment may make some readers uncomfortable, read at your own consent.

Jungkook’s point of view.

After the bell rang in last class, Geometry, I headed outside to the front where all the benches and pretty trees were. I had a banana milk leftover, happy that I haven't drunk them all, and some pancakes since I had it leftover and wanted it to not go to waste. Swaying my feet from the bench happily eating the fruit from off the top of the pancakes. Watching the clouds pass by, then i saw a group of boys a bit far away but enough to hear them laugh loudly when one of them say something stupid or rate one of the girls that walk by. I continue to eat and sway my feet scrolling through instagram, stalking people go to my school. I hear the laughing getting louder looking up to see that the group of boys were coming closer to me, I hurry and try to pack up my lunch avoiding socializing, wondering where Won Woo was because he would’ve backed them off by now. I was too late when I noticed that two boys were on each side and some in front of me and surrounding the bench. I look at the ground holding my bag tightly, keeping my body straight and contained so I wouldn't accidentally touch the boys who were very close to me. 

“Aren’t skirts for girls?” one guy says trying to lift up my skirt.
I shove my skirt done, and his hand away. I feel a heavy weight on my shoulders as one guy keeps me still.
“We just wanna see what's beneath” guy 1 said
“Yea it’s gotta be good for a guy to wear female clothes” guy 2 continues.
“We just wanna see what’s all the talk about” guy 1 says as he furthers his hands onto my thighs as all the other guys watch and laugh. I try to move but am too scared to say anything or make any noise in case they would hurt me. Hoping that Won Woo or anybody at this point can help me. I hear them make comments as they make me stand up, the first guy holding me tightly to a huge position so I wouldn't move or run. One of the guys lift up my skirt all the way in the back, then i hear all of them laugh cause i was wearing a girl underwear as usual, i began to cry as i feel embarrassed and scared i don’t want this to happen, today was supposed to be a good day, first the dream now this. I’m so scared ‘someone please help me’. I feel a few hands grope my inner thighs making me weak, my inner thighs are my weak spot.

“HEY WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!” a teacher says from a distance, all the men scatter, trying to run away as fast as they can. The teacher chases after them, I hurry and wipe away my tears hurriedly and run to my locker trying to gather my things to head home, still crying and trying not to draw attention as other students are on their lunch break as well so the hall was pretty crowded. I hear Won Woo calling for me
“Kookie i have snackkss!!!” Won Woo approaches me noticing that i was crying
“Kookie what’s wrong? Are you okay? What happened? I’ll walk you home bb” Won Woo says as he grabs my stuff and carries it for me as I sob while holding his hand, leads me through the crowded hall, not being able to see very well.

Author’s point of view

As Won Woo leads Jungkook to his apartment, Jungkook’s sobs slowly turn into sniffles as they both enter the small door, Won Woo mesmerized by the sweet cozy smell of Jungkook’s house. 

“T-tank you W-Won Woo but you don’t gotta t-take care of me…” Jungkook, loving the feeling of being taken care of. Won Woo obviously wants to take care of Jungkook.(i forgot what happened in the story, but Won Woo has a crush on Jungookie) 
“Don’t be silly Kookie. I'd love to take care of you. Now what would you like to eat?”

°♡☆•.°•☆♡☆.°•♡.☆°••°.♡☆°.•☆
Yea I realized I jump around to much I'm sorry heh

But please text me and be friends !!