Jealousy~ 10

Author pov

Jungkook decided not to go to school today, he had woken up with a stomach ache. His room was purely lit up from the natural lighting seeping through the curtains, Jungkook thought is was a beautiful day. He couldn't just waste a beautiful day because of a stomach ache, Jungkook hastily got out of bed to search the mess of his room.
"Ah-Ha, found you!" Jungkook exclaimed.
So, Jungkook decided he wanted to do something today, but he doesn't want to do it alone. He texted Won Woo.

Jungkook
Oh how is my almighty handsome hyung~

Won Woo
Jungkookie, I have class rn. What do u want?

Jungkook
Oooh Idk, maybe for my favorite hyung in the whole entire world to go to a new cafe I found.

Won Woo
Yeah that sounds fun, and stop begging you already got what you wanted, I have to get back to class.

Jungkook
Omg thanks hyung, come pick me up at 4:30 or so. See you later~~

Jungkook decided to take some medicine to calm his nauseous stomach,  and take a nap.

Time skip~

Jungkook's pov

I woke up feeling better and refreshed, I search for my phone to check the time. It read 4:03 p.m.
'Hmm maybe I should take a shower'
I grabbed a towel and my today's outfit, and headed to my bathroom.

I hopped out of the shower after 15 minutes, my body coated with the scent of vanilla and strawberries. I dried my body, and slid on my clothes adjusting everything and looking into the mirror.

 I dried my body, and slid on my clothes adjusting everything and looking into the mirror

Then I put on a simple black choker.
I sprayed some vanilla perfume on, and went to go put on my shoes.

He grabbed his phone and saw a text message from Won Woo, it read"I'll be there in 3"

"I'll be there in 3"

I put my apartment keys in my pocket and locked everything in the small for home, and headed down the stairs because I did live on the 3rd floor. I waited outside for Won Woo, and shortly after Won Woo appeared in his cheap mom car which I giggled at the thought of the ridiculous name. I hopped in and we swapped hellos and how are you's. I gave him the destination address to the cafe, which was a short drive, we could of walked.

"Wow, we could of walked"

"Yeah..  no I had gym today, which you missed because you pulled a sick card, but here we are me taking you to a cafe." Won Woo complainingly added.

"Whatever you silly salamander, let's go in I'm thirsty!" Jungkook exclaimed

I dragged Won Woo into the cafe and I was greeted with the strong smell of cinnamon and coffee, me and Won Woo were in awe. In all honestly I was expecting an ordinary cafe not something so beautiful. Now Won Woo was the one dragging me, we headed toward the cashier and I thought this place was beautiful, but the workers are a whole new thing, well this one is because the boy over their that literally ran into the table is not so good. Anyways we got closer but we're halted by a line of other cusromers, I kept trying to peek over the shoulders of the people ahead of me to see the cashier's name, but nothing but fuzzy little letter prints that I can't see from the distance I have between it and me. We slowly made our way up the line, Won Woo was talking the whole time but i didn't hear anything he said I was to focused on finding out the guys name. Finally we arrived, I admired the guys face, it resembled a horse, but he was handsome and his smile was like a radiation of sunshine and warmth, but my eyes fell down to his name tag.
'Jung Hoseok'

Jhope' s pov

I had a long day at school, and to add on that I had my shift at work to do, i arrived here around 3 and have been working constantly because today we are pretty busy. It was around 4:45 two people enter the cafe, one was stunning from what I could see, but they soon disappeared behind a line of people.

After a whole lot of people I finally reached the person I was waiting to see, I turned around from putting down the order of the people before them, I slowly looked up, and it felt like my heart just skipped a beat. It was the boy from the group chat last night, standing in front of me was a stunning boy wearing a well fitting female outfit. I quickly got out of my dase because I must of have been staying for a quite awhile, but a boy that's looks no older than me was standing beside Jungkook? I think was his name.

"I would like a Carmel Mocha, and Jungkook here would like a banana milk and a banana muffin." The boy beside Jungkook said.

"Uhm that would be 13 won" I distractly said.

The man pays and they go sit down, that's when I hurriedly go to the break room and pull out my phone to text everyone.

Hobi
You guys come to the cafe now!!

☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆•♡•☆

Soooooo how is your life.