You Owe Me~12

Author pov

Jungkook looked upon all the 6 males, he was trying to find a word to say to the devilish boys in front of him.
"I-i, y-you all are familiar" Jungkook stammered.
"Do you know them jungkook?" Won Woo strangely questioned. The group of males in front of the maknae stood awkwardly and some nervous. They thought that he might have figured them out, or was figuring it out.
"Uh... No, I've seen them around, I guess" Jungkook hesitantly stated while scratching the back if his neck.
"That's right, uh, nice seeing you other than your wind-our our front yard," Jin said trying to save himself in a panic, in hoping jungkook wouldn't notice the little mess up.
"Yeah jungkook, you know my friends these guys go to our school," V said while pointing towards Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin.
"Yeah, yeah, there all playboy's, now let's go jungkook you've been through enough today.' WonWoo brought his mother tone out. Won Woo grabbed jungkooks for an arm and attempted to drag jungkook out of the cafe but failed when jungkook was holding his ground.
" Won Woo, I don't wanna leave I kinda wanna stay with them." jungkook looked over to the boys, that were completely shocked with what the younger said.
"W-well if you g-guys are gonna stay" Jungkook kinda complained in a way, and stood with a pout.
"U-uh yes, I mean yeah we're gonna stay until hoseok's shift is over. You're more than welcome to join us." Jimin offered.
"Pft, whatever, I'm gonna go jungkook, text me when you get home safely." Won Woo irritatedly said. With that Won Woo left.

Jungkooks pov

"Your boyfriend is a bummer, and really weird," Yoongi commented.
"Huh, Won Woo, he isn't my boyfriend, he just acts like that." I kinda said disgustedly, I never thought of Won Woo more than a friend, I like him as a friend and a friend only. When I said he wasn't my boyfriend all of them looked at me in relief, I'm kinda suspicious.
"Well, shall we order something?"

Time skip~

It was pretty late until hoseoks shift was actually over, but that didn't bother any of us because I had a great time, I don't know them all personally I had a lot of fun, their cool to hang out with. We are all packing up to go when I realized that I have to walk home in the dark, by myself. I sighed and put on the jacket I had, my thin black Adidas jacket, pft what was I thinking. We all bid our goodbyes while hoseok locked up the cafe. I went a direction no one else was taking so I tried to plug my music in but I was dead, great. I started walking down the dark streets to my house passing by alleys that are scarier than the last.

WARNING!!!
Sexual Assualt&Violence
Passover or exit now if this disturbs You. (Why would it, I tagged that stuff in the bio)

I passed by yet another alley but I heard a noise, and it really scared me I tried to walk faster but before I could I was grabbed and slammed into a wall in the dark alley, that was lit by a distanced street lamp.
"Your so pretty, so fuckable, such a slut."  the man reeked of alcohol and he started feeling on my exposed thighs from my skirt. I tried to push him away but I was too weak against him.
"You ain't going anywhere" he whispered and he reached under my skirt and started rubbing my clothed member rather harshly that made me scream, because of the pain. I received a punch, tasting the coin taste in my mouth meaning I drew blood from the hit.
"Make another sound and I'll punch you even harder"I started to sob and begged quietly for to stop but he didn't, I felt his hand shift from the outside of my panties to the inside, which made me shudder in disgust. But before he could do anything I felt the presence of him there, gone, I opened my eyes only to see a figure punching the man to his own death bed. After a few more hits the figure gets up and walks towards me into the light so i could see who it was. But before he did he said
" Jungkook, I saved your ass now....you owe me," the figure said and I recognized his voice, the figure came out of the shadow and it was.......

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡♡•♡•¿¿☆¿¿☆♡☆♡○♡
Cliff hanger!!
Sorry it took awhile to write it.