Hellsing Abridged!!/ Part 2!!

Alucard: "JESUS WANT'S A HUG!!!"

Jackson, Alucard, and Seras Had Just arrived in Rio because Integra told Alucard he had Vacation days and the one place he couldn't go is Rio! and He Just responded with...

Alucard: "I'm Taking the Big Tittied Cop girl and Alien Themed Hero with me!"

... And Here we are now! Walking through Rio Looking for Seras who they Lost near the famous beaches!

Jackson: "How in the Hell could you lose her Alucard!?"

Alucard: "Heh, couldn't you be watching her?"

Jackson: "I could but I was checking us in in the Hotel that was on the other side of the freaking city! I mean Seriously if you were to do it you would've killed everyone there!"

Alucard: "And That's why I should've done it!"

Jackson: "Sweet Kami... Seras where are you!?"

That's when they heard her voice!

Seras: "Ello, Love I'm over here! The Water's Nice why don't you Join in?"

Alucard: "Wow The Titties on those things! What do you think Hero? Hero?"

Jackson was Already in A Pool of his own Nasal Blood Bleeding out onto the ground twitching!

They Had made their way to their Hotel room and Sares was amazed by the quality!

Seras: "Wow this is amazing! Silk Sheets!? A Master Kitchen!? Beachfront View!? This is Bloody amazing!"

Alucard: "Yeah! I usually have to Manipulate someone (and maybe kill a few others) to get A Room Like this!"

Jackson: *Smirks* "That's one of the Perks of Being Rich! Still, I think Integra sent us here for... Alternative reasons..."

Alucard: "Why would you say that?"

Jackson: "You two weren't arguing for once."

Alucard: "You throw a good point in there mister but let me throw in my two cents!" *Throws Two pennies at his head* "It's Vacation Time! And now if you will excuse me I'm going on A-!"

Jackson/Seras: "NO WALKS!"

Alucard: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! You People are so fucking fun to mess with! Fine! I'm just gonna enjoy the all you can eat Breakfast Buffet in the Lobby! Thank you!"

Seras: "Master it's Bloody Noon!"

Alucard: "Yeah and I'm gonna get what I want! Bye!" *Runs out of room*

Jackson: "Sometimes I wonder If Integra just brings me on these missions just to make me his Keeper!"

Seras: "Ah, well he's Bloody useless anyway when It comes to actually be A Decent human being! Remember when he Killed Santa?"

Jackson: "Yeah! You wore that Sexy Elf suit and We had to use the Dragon balls to bring Santa and Vixen back after That bastard decided to walk off! You Okay?"

Seras: *Bright pink* 'AIEEEE! He thinks I'm sexy!' "Y-Yeah! I'm okay!"

Jackson: "Still I wonder what Integra Sent us here for anyways!"

Meanwhile on A Nazi Airship 200 Kilometers off the coast of Brazil!

A/N: 1:09-1:41!!

To Be Continued...