Confessions Of A Lightning Goddess!!

3rd Person POV

Kurogiri: "Of All the little girls I fought you are definitely The Strongest! Yet when I cloud your Mind you will be nothing more than A Scared little girl!"

???: "I shall Make sure you go to where you belong you Monster!" *Raises her Hammer in the air*

Kurogiri: "So Said the Lady Thor?"

Jane Foster AKA "Lady Thor" (The Second Wielder of Mjolnir/ The Second of Three Thor's/ A Total Badass/ Surprisingly A Human)!!

Jane: "Yes! Says me!"

Kurogiri: "Well... You see I don't deal in legends like Yourself so-called Goddess of thunder! I deal in Facts in the Fact is By the end of this You'll be crying... Like A Little... Bitch."

Jane: "Bitch your just jealous of my Nordic Swagger!"

Kurogiri: "Oh for fucks sake!"

Jane swung her Hammer at him but he simply shrouded himself in Black Mist and Disappeared!

Kurogiri: "Hahahahahahaha!!! I am everywhere at Once you Fool!!! And Now I shall Ki-!!!"

???: "Gut Punch!"

Kurogiri: "Wha-GUAGH!!!"

POW!

???: "Face Kick!"

Kurogiri: "AH!!!"

KRACK!

???: "Arm Snap!"

Kurogiri: "AAARGH!!!"

SNAP!

Kurogiri then fell to the ground holding his Gut with One Arm kneeling on the ground!

???: "Done and Done!"

Jane: *Removes her Helmet* "Seriously Jackson? I could've handled it myself!"

Jackson: "Oh Come On Jane! I had to find you and they told me you would be here! I didn't know I would find you fighting ShadowMcStupidface!"

Kurogiri: "Fu-!"

WACK!

Jackson: "Kuro! Language!"

Jane: "And Why did you come here?"

Jackson: "Well A Little birdy told me that some Blonde has A Crush on me and I thought to come and see you!"

Jane: *Mutters under her breath* "Damn you, Tony..."

Jackson: "Well what do you say? Would you Like to Join my Harem? Hm?"

Jane Just stands there Pondering for A Few Moments before she drops Mjilnor and Jumps into his arms dropping off her helmet to the ground and Kissing with A Faint Blush on her face!

Jane: "To be fully Honest I had been In love with you since we first met and I kept up the Persona Of Lady thor to Impress you... Please don't find that stupid..." *Blushes deeply*

Jackson: *Pecks Her lips* "I would never find your love stupid my Thunder Goddess~"

Before they can continue any further Kurogiri spoke up again in Pain as they both looked at him!

Kurogiri: "Hospital... Please... Thank you..."

To Be Continued...