A Date With Korrina!!

3rd Person POV

Another Date, Another Dollar! Today was Jackson's date with the Clumsy, Blonde, Gym Leader Korrina! He planned to take Her out for Some Icecream, and Cuddling!

He was Wearing His Green Jacket, Black Trousers, White T-shirt with A Pokeball on it, and A Pair of Green Sneakers!

Korrina: "Woah! Woah! Jackie I'm Ready! Woah!"

Korrina Came Tumbling down the Hall Wearing A pair of White Roller Skates, A White and Red T-Shirt, Showing off her Cleavage, with the two Kissing on it saying "My Greatest Battle is Love", A White and Red  Pleated skirt separated enough from the top to show off her midriff, A Pair of Black Bicycle Shorts, Black socks, Red Wrist Weight bands, and A White Bicycle Helmet!

She slid over slamming into his chest and he Hugged back making her blush!

Jackson: "You okay Korri?"

Korrina: *Blushing* "Y-Yeah! Sooooo...  Where are we going to go?"

Jackson: "Well I thought I can Get my Little cutie here some Icecream and then we can cuddle~!"

Korrina: "Yay~!

He then Carred her up in A Bridal Position and she let out A Cute little "Eep" as she Blushed! He then Instantly transmitted Them both to The Sugarcube corner where he got them A Table for two and ordered them some Icecream!

He ordered Korrina A Triple Chocolate Brownie Icecream Sundae and Himself A Cookies and Cream cone for Himself!

Jackson: "So what do you think Korri?"

Korrina: *Smiles* "Yummy!" *Takes another Bite*

Jackson: *Smiles* "I'm glad to hear that!"

After they were finished and He paid he instantly transmitted them back home and he placed her down on his bed and He removed her Skates and Socks as he then started Massaging them with some Aloe Vera Lotion!

Korrin: "Oooooooh~ This is so Good~ Please don't stop~"

Jackson: "Trust me I won't."

After A while of that she Dragged him onto the bed and she started smothering him while kissing his Cheeks and Lips!

Jackson: *Nosebleed* "I love you so Much Korri...~"

Korrina: *Kisses him* "I love you to ya  Goof!"

To Be Continued...