JackDroid's Collection of Shorts 10!!

Tsu's New Oki Mariner Uniform!

Tsu: "Jackie, Jackie, Jackie- Kero! I got A New Uniform from the Oki Mariners!"

Jackson: "Really? That's Great Tsu! Can I see it?"

Tsu: "In A Minute-Kero! I gotta put in on First-Kero!"

Literally, One Minute Later Presented by Chibi Tsu in a Sailor Uniform!

Tsu: "Okay! What do you Think-Kero?"

Jackson: *Nosebleed* "I-It Looks G-Good!"

She was so Freaking Cute and he was trying so hard not to Glomp her right now and hug her until she was Blue!

Tsu: "You think so-Kero?"

She then started fiddling with the Hem on her Skirt and it got even harder for him just not to glomp her as he got a slightly bigger nosebleed!

Tsu: "Look Jackie if you wanna Glomp me then It's O- GAAAH!"

Jackson: "THANK YOU!"

He Glomped her hard and he started hugging the air out of her as he rubbed his cheek against her and kissed her cheek! She replied by Kissing him shoving her Tongue deep into his Mouth and smiled! She was very Cute Indeed!

Ryuko's Ready For Christmas!

Satsuki was Shocked! Honest to god Shocked! Why You may ask? Her own Sister Ryuko was actually wearing a Santa Dress! Something she would never wear! Then again she never saw her around Christmas time and when It is she acts more Like Mako!

Satsuki: "Um Ryuko... Why are you wearing that?"

Ryuko: "Why? Becuase It's Christmas Season! I'm so Happy!"

Satsuki: "I didn't know you even Liked Christmas!?"

Ryuko: "Well It's the Greatest Holiday ever! It's the one time of the year where I can act Like A Joyful Idiot and it doesn't seem weird!"

Satsuki: *Muttering* "That doesn't seem to be working..."

Ryuko: "Welp I gotta set Up the Christmas Tree! I'm so excited!"

She then walks out of the room and Satsuki sighs!

Satsuki: "Welp... Good thing she's the only one..."

Nui: "Satsuki hurry up we're gonna set up the Christmas Tree!"

Good Ragyo (Should I just call her Ragyo? *Shrugs*): "We don't wanna leave you Behind!"

Satsuki: *Sigh* "Oh Brother..."

To Be Continued...