Ayame's Special Diet Ramen!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson had Instantly transmitted with Ruby and Weiss (who wanted to see this) to The Middle of nowhere where there was A Type of Ramen-fest where People from all over were cooking, and serving Ramen from all over and Ayame wanted to come since her father couldn't be here and it's A Goddamn ramen fest!

Ruby: "Wow Weiss look at all of that Delicious Ramen down there!! We gotta try some!!"

Weiss: "Idiot I don't want you to spoil your dinner! You always seem to do that, you dolt!"

Jackson: "Now Girls We're only here to Pick up Ayame! She has been here for 3 days enjoying all of this Ramen stuff! I wonder how she's doing? With all of this Ramen around good I bet!"

Just then they Heard A Voice coming closer Towards them from behind some Rocks!

???: "Huff, I'm sorry! It was A Long walk up here and It's also Really hot!"

Jackson/Ruby/Weiss: "Eh!? Ayame!?"

Ayame: "Huh? Something wrong?"

Ruby: *Sweatdrop* "Oh, Nothing at all!"

Weiss: *Sweatdrop* "Yeah, You're looking... Um... Rather Festively Plump!"

Jackson: *Nervously Nods*

Ayame: "Huh? Oh, Yeah! I may Have Put on A Few!" *Slaps her Belly* "To be honest All of this Ramen here is so good! I may have eaten too much! Now, where's my Hello hug?"

She then grabbed him and started smothering him in her chest as he tried to free his head but it was pretty much useless!

Jackson: 'Goddamn why is she just so cute!?'

Ayame: "Awww You're so sweet! I always Love You hugs so much!"

She then released him for one second only to give him A Kiss on the lips and then started smothering him again!

Jackson: *Muffled Banter*

Ayame: "What was that Jackie? You Trying to say something?"

She then lets go of him letting him catch his breath as he responded!

Jackson: "Yeah... Um... Nice to see you too... First of all... But... About what happened..."

Ayame: "Hm? What is it?"

Jackson: "First... You Look extremely cute all chubby... Just saying that..."

Ayame: *Blushing* "Awwww Thank you!"

Jackson: "But... What about... Um... How can I put this Nicely without getting Bitchslapped...?"

Ruby: "You're weight problem!?"

Wiess then bitchslaps her!

Ayame: "Oh, Yeah! I have my Special Diet Ramen for that! It's Happened before! Just give it 3 days You'll see!"

3 days later!

Ayame was back to Her Normal self and was Making A Huge Pot of Ramen as she felt A Pair of arms snake their way around her waist as she smile and kissed our hero right on the lips!

Jackson: "I'm Glad You're back to Your Usual self Ayame!"

Ayame: "Me too! This Diet ramen even has become super popular with the girls! Excuse me Please!"

She then Hands A Bowl over One of the girls where there was this Huge Line waiting to get theirs!

Jackson: *Impressed whistle Noise* "Yep! Super Popular! Great Job Ayame You hit A Goldmine!"

To Be Continued...