Special Monster Musume Special Opening!!

It Opens with a Church with the cherry blossoms in Bloom during a bright spring day! And Miia, Centorea, Papi, Suu, Meroune, And Rachnera were all in Beautiful white Wedding dresses standing there all carrying a Bouquet filled with roses! And Our hero was just standing right there wearing a white suit just standing there like a dumbass!

He then tried breaking for it and the girls were about to Pounce on him throwing their Flowers into the air! Freeze-Frame!

It then Cuts to Miia who is doing the Cop Gun Pose while winking at the reader! It then cuts to Papi who is standing on one Leg in a crane pose before doing a flying kick! It then cuts to Centorea who is Carrying her long sword and started striking it into the air at a Dummy like a Knight! It then Cuts to Merone who was swimming in the water as it and jumped into the air throwing her hand into the air! It then cuts to Suu who uses water to Inflate her chest by a couple of sized as the screen gets flooded and her Raincoat gets removed! And Then it Cuts To Rachnera who is just standing there doing an Innocent pose as it cuts to scenes of her doing some kinky stuff with her webs for split-second intervals!

It then has all Six Girls taking their clothes off before Group Glomping him to the ground as it cuts to Miia dragging him to bed in a nightgown to cuddle him! Then Centorea came bursting in and Grabbed him running off with him before Papi Grabs him with her Talons and Lifted him up into the air before dropping him where Suu Catches him with Papi standing by the side! It then cuts to Him sitting on the couch with his shirt off with Rachnera and Meroune kissing him as he is flustered!

It then ends with all 6 of them Standing there Creating a Giant Pink Heart-shaped Universal Spirit bomb made out of their love and he Tried getting away but it hits him straight on and it finally cuts to him cuddling in bed still looking like a Dumbass with all 6 girls cuddling up right next to him!