Bonus ep1:Parent's day

"You are now being held captive for illegal arms trafficking. You have the right to remain
silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law."

Metal handcuffs were put on both of Min Tae Gu's wrists as he turned to his captive person, Miranda's right are being recited to him.

"I denied all charges against me. I am innocent." Min Tae Gu said with determination.

"Evidences are in positive agreements that you are involved in the crime."

"Listen Officer, I am .." Min Tae Gu argued.

"Min Ju! How many times I told you not to play with my things?!"

Min Tae Gu and little girl both turn to the calling voice behind them, like a child being caught.

Technically, one is a child, another is ...not ...

"We were just playing police catching the bad guys, eomma." Min Hyeok who was pretending to be the police reinforcement by wearing the big paper box as a police body armor supported his twin sibling.

Min Tae Gu stood up, stretching and taking the handcuffs out of his wrists. "Aghh, about time, they were charging me against all of the criminal offenses they can think of. All of these crimes I made must have serve me 200 years of imprisonment." Joked Min Tae Gu.

"Ajusshi, you promised to play soldiers with me next!" Shouted Min Hyeok, dragging his sleeves.

"Shouldn't you listen to your eomma and do your homework? We can play again next time." Min Tae Gu told both little kids who are still whining and wanting to play more. They are so serious about playing and get into the characters. If they were half enthusiastic like this in doing their homeworks, thought Chae Yoon.

"You need to prepare for tomorrow's performance, too. We need to be at the school early for your show." She reminded them and also confirming the time to Min Tae Gu who replied to her that he will come to pick the three of them and go to the school event together.

This will be his first official attendance of the twins school annual performance before the year's end. Well, not so official, as he is still only their ajusshi santa. He and Chae Yoon agreed not to tell them yet who he is, as Chae Yoon suggested "let them get used to you first." Min Tae Gu wanted to argue that it maybe their mother who wanted to get used to having him in their lives. He just heard from Min Ju that last year Chae Yoon was caught in an emergency case at the police station and couldn't attend the twins school show and made a last minute appearance after the performance was done.

"Say, your mom's work is very busy. Are you sad that your mom didn't see your show last year?" He asked them feeling guilty that he never participate in any events.

"It's ok, some of our friends parent couldn't come, too. And this year's father's day, Gyu Mi's dad helped coming to our classroom." Min Hyeok replied while tidying up their toys into the box.

"What do you mean him help? And who is this Gyu mi?"

"Gyu Mi is in class 1A , she doesn't have a mom. Her dad was kind to offer us to attend the father's day in our class presentation. He sometimes bring snacks and invited us and Eomma to the amusement park with Gyu Mi." Min Ju replied.

"I see. And did you and your eomma go with him, I mean them?" Min Tae Gu helped them putting the toys away but still kept asking.

"Sometimes, but lately, Eomma said let's not trouble him much and Gyu Mi's dad is quite popular among other moms at school, Eomma said it's bothersome."

Min Tae Gu asked the twins "Will you show me which one is Gyu Mi's father tomorrow? I want to make friends with him."

Before the twins could respond,"What are you talking about?" Chae Yoon came back into the room.