Christmas Wishlist

"Wake up, it's cold here..."

The faint sound is tingling in his ears. He could hear Chae Yoon calling him. Min Tae Gu tried hard to open his eyes and respond to the voice. Yet, his eyelids were so heavy........Actually every parts of his body were ....heavy...

Why does it feel so heavy?.....uhghh

My chest is so heavy.....

When Min Tae Gu's brain was cleared enough from slumber, he found himself lying flat on the carpet floor next to the scattered toys and Christmas tree and two living things sleeping hovering on his chest snoring lightly. It seems like they were playing until the three of them fell asleep on the cold floor. Chae Yoon was looking at his state, amused.

"Sorry, I didn't know how I fell asleep and sorry I left them slept on the floor."

"Looks like they knew a warm place to sleep warm." Chae Yoon saw moved closer to him trying to get the twins off his chest.

She spoke quietly. "I thought you left last night."

"They woke up and saw me."

"I see."

"They thought I am the santa."

"Technically you are."

Minju and Min Hyeok woke up and started scratching their sleepy eyes. "Eomma, it's morning? Oh look! Ajusshi santa is still here. Eomma ! This is ajusshi santa! Ajusshi santa, this is my eomma." Minju took pride in introducing last night visitor to her eomma.

"You should not come out of bed. What did I tell you about strangers." She scolded them.

"Oh, but we knew ajusshi santa, he was in the phone!" Min Hyeok replied.
Min Tae Gu was going to ask the boy what phone he was talking about, but he was cut by Chae Yoon.

"Guys,  go to wash your face and brush your teeth and I will cook breakfast."

Min Hyeok stood up and head to their rooms. While Minju turned to Chae Yoon, hugged her tight.

"Eomma, can ajusshi santa stay for breakfast?" Minju asked with her signature doe eyes.

Minju didn't wait for her eomma to agree, she dragged Min Tae Gu to sit at the dining table with her. Ajusshi can have her seat and help eating her breakfast vegetable that she doesn't like.

After the four of them settling down in the kitchen, breakfast on their plates. Min Ju, the talkative one, asked the ajusshi.

"Ajusshi santa, what do you do when it is not Christmas time? Do you always deliver presents?"

"What do you mean?" Min Tae Gu asked the girl with raised eyebrows.

"I think I once saw you put our birthday presents under our pillows." The girls replied while still munching her breakfast.

"Yeah, also last year." The twin boy joined the conversation after gulping one big spoon of rice down.

"And the Halloween presents, too." Min Ju supported her sibling.

"I thought you said you made sure they were asleep." Reprimanded Chae Yoon.

"They were asleep. Their eyes were shut." Min Tae Gu argued ...

"Eomma!, ajusshi santa has another present!" Min Hyeok took the small box that slipped from his back pocket and fell off on the floor.

"Err, that's a present for er...another house.." He quickly stood up and tried to ask the box back from the boy.