Bonus finale 1: Home is where the heart is

"At this rate, we are not gonna get to buy that cake." Ha Chae Yoon moaned sadly to the man standing next to her.

"What's so special about this cake anyway?" He asked annoyingly over his pregnant wife with her cake craving. They've been lining up the queue to buy this Japanese Soufflé cake for 45 mins.

"Because it's only sold in seasonal period. It looks so delicious. That's why everybody is lining up to buy."

Min Tae Gu shook his head. I'd better shut up and let her have her way.

"Ahhh, I am tired and my feet is sored. But I still wanna eat it." Ha Chae Yoon moaned while rubbing her swollen legs.

Min Tae Gu sighed looking around and stared at the counter. He thought of something.

"Wait here." He removed something from his left hand.
"Keep this for me." He handed that thing to her and walked to the back of the cake shop.

She looked down on what he handed her, it's his wedding ring.

Before she could question him what's going on, he was already leaping into the cake frontline.

He approached one of the girl at the prep area behind the counters.
"Hi."

"Hi..?" The girl turn back pointing the finger at herself.

"Are you Hye Ji?" Min Tae Gu asked

"Yes.... do I know you?"

"Ahh, you probably forgot... I'm Seo Jun. We are classmate from Gwangju."

"Oh, you mean high school?"
"Right. Wow. You look changed and prettier." He looked at her up and down.

"Oh... hi Seo Jun... no, I haven't changed. Thank you and how are you ? It's been a while." She replied shyly.

"Yeah. Look I really wanna catch up with you. Would it be ok umm if you give me my number? I'll call you later." He pretended to scratch his ears shyly and handing her his phone. Chae Yoon was faking a puke with her hand on her mouth.

"Sure! Let me type it down."  He retrieved the phone back and sent her the message to her number.

"Thanks. This is my number. Well, see you later."

"Ok" she looked at him as if to ask him more. He paused and asked.

"Look, I don't want to bother you or impose anyway but if you can help me."

"Of course Seo Jun. what can I do for you?"

"I am with my sister over-there. See that heavily pregnant whale of her?"

"Oh no! Your sister is pretty. You look alike. Oh poor thing, how long has she been waiting in line."

"She is, and she is so crazy and wanna eat this cake. But she seems tired, I don't know maybe we can't wait anymore. Maybe next time. So if tomorrow, the queue is not too long I will come again if you can kindly enough to text me. Or we could go and catch up after your work...... umm .Well nice talking to you ." He turned back.