Bonus ep 7: Capitalism heart

Dearest mother,

How are you and everyone at home? Here in Seoul is still very cold, but maybe our country home is much colder. My study is going well. Don't worry about me. I am taking a break by meeting some friends and play inside the internet cafe, so we won't get sick from playing outdoors.
Please take care of yourself. Say hello to my brothers and sisters. I will call you again when I have time this weekend.

Missing all of you,

Geum Eun Dong

📺📺📺📺📺📺📺📺📺📺📺📺

"I am home."

Chae Yoon walked in, putting down the grocery bags on the counter table. She walked inside the living room and she was surprised that the room was quiet, too quiet. She saw the three of them sitting under the warm foot table. The television was showing movie end credit in the background but the two 7 years old twins were still looking blankly at the tv. Their mouths are forming and "o".

"Oh, you are back." Min Tae Gu turned around and greeted her. He grabbed her waist and leaned in for a kiss. Chae Yoon responded by caressing his cheek almost forgetting that the twins were in the same room.

"Why both of them looked so shocked?" Chae Yoon walked closer and checked both the twins who still didn't turn to greet their mom coming back home.

"They had been like that the whole 2 hours." He said.

"Two hours? While they were watching cartoon?"

"What cartoon? The dinosaur movie you allowed them to watch?" He pointed to the remote control and tv.

"Ok, which one did you let them watch? Replay and show me the vdo." She asked curiously.

"This morning they asked if they can watch the dinosaur movie they always watch and you told them ok." Min Tae Gu showed her by turning on the replay button one more time.

"Are you in a crazy mind?!??Why did you let them watch such a scary violent movie?"

"You told me they watched this dinosaur movie already! Many times!"

She took the remote control from his hand and pressed the correct file and showed him. "What I mean is this!"

(Dinosaur movie in Chae Yoon's mind)