Bonus Ep4: Job's description

"Ajusshi..."

A faint voice was calling Min Tae Gu. He came out for bedroom to get a glass of water. He was surprised by the small voice of a distressed Min Hyeok calling him in the middle of the night. He bent down and asked the boy what was wrong.

"I w.. the .. .. ed."

"What?. Ajusshi can't hear you."

" I w.. t my. ... ... t"

Then Min Hyeok shyly held his hand and led him to their bedrooms. His other twin sleeping soundly. Min Tae Gu saw the place where he slept.

"Oh...ok."

"Listen

"Listen. Why don't we quietly grab the wet bedsheet and you give me your wet pajamas? Ajusshi will put them in washing machine while you go change."

Ten minutes later, two figures were quietly hovering in front if the laundry machine.

"Min Ju never pee and wet her bed since we start school...." Min Hyeok said forlornly.

"Hey, it's all right."Min Tae Gu consoled him.

"This is a secret between you and me." Min Tae Gu told the boy who is now fresh in his new pajama.

"Promise?" Min Hyeok asked.

Min Tae Gu put out his pinky finger.

"With men's honor."

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Information center, Lotte Department store, Seoul

"Excuse me."
"Ne, gogeang nim (customer)." The lady at the information center asked the handsome customer in front of her.

"Where can I buy a lipstick." He asked.

"Oh, please proceed to beauty mall, 1st floor."

—————————————————-

Beauty mall,

Chanel counter

"How may I help you sir?"A chic makeup personnel asked Min Tae Gu who looked like he got lost in North Korea forest.

"I wanna buy a lipstick."

"Sure, is this a present ? Do you have color in mind?" She asked while guiding her hand to the counter full of lipstick shades in every colors.

"No, it's a replacement." He replied.

"Oh, do you have the color number or the picture?"

"No." He said irritatedly.

"What shade sir? Is it red , coral, pink , or ?" The beauty artist tried her best to help the poor guy.