2. Introduce properly

***

"Thank you so much for the mirror, Yoongi Boongi!" Jin hugged Yoongi for a moment before releasing the frowning Prince.

"Give it back, you called me Boongi." Yoongi crossed his arms.

Jin made a bold move and changed his face into Yoonji's pleading face.

Yoongi scoffed. "The audacity to phase into my sister. . . Don't worry I won't take it back."

Jin phased back, smiling.

"That's the only reason you live. I am very proud of myself for saving a person- ow!" Yoongi was cutted when Hoseok slapped him in the arm, laughing.

The bell rang and everyone got out of their classes. Yoongi quickly sensed the Fire Prince and the hybrid beside him.

"Gotta go." Yoongi turned and waved his hand to Jin and Hoseok. Then he started walking to his next class.

"Do well!" Seokjin said.

Yoongi purposely walked to the side where the hybrid is walking the opposite way.

He lowered his head and bumped into the hybrid,

"Oof, sorry." He held into his wrist and lets go in a second. "Sorry."

Pulse is normal, Blood type-

"I saw what you just did." He heard the Fire Prince raised his voice.

Yoongi stopped walking and turned his head, his soft eyes meeting the burning gaze of the other.

"What?"

"Checked his pulse and try to know the bloodtype, Water Prince." The Fire Prince put the hybrid to his back. "What do you want?"

"What do you want? It's not your business if I checked his pulse of whatever."

Jimin looked at his face, memorizing the detail.

He looks hot. . .  Skin white as if like a porcelain doll.

Yoongi noticed the Flame Prince staring at him so he blushed, "Have a good day." He told the hybrid and he walked away.

Stupid! Yoongi thought.

"Who is he?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

Jimin snapped back at his thoughts and blurted out, "Water Prince, Min Yoongi."

"Both of you don't get along?" Taehyung snickered.

"Fire and water are not compatible so I'm thinking even in relationships too."

Taehyung shrugged and walked to his next class. I was not pertaining to romantic strings. But whatever.

***

One thing that makes Hoseok's day is meeting his friends, and everyone is friends with Jung Hoseok.

But today is not that day.

Hoseok woke up to the burnt breakfast earlier and that was not enough to make him pissed.

He didn't get the hybrid's phone number.

Hoseok wants to be friends with everybody to decrease the risk of being a topic in a gossip. Also, you can never have that much of an aquaintances.

Hoseok sighed and closes his eyes. He felt his body as light as a feather and the next split second, everyone can't see him.