4. Feral of the century

***

"Calm down, Taehyung." Seokjin sighed.

"We literally just became friends-" Hoseok was about to step in but Yoongi puts a barrier of water to stop Hoseok.

"YOU CANNOT STOP THE LIGHT FROM SHINING THROUGH!" Hoseok shouted.

"I don't think Yoongi hears you right now." Namjoon said, pushing Seokjin to his back.

"I can pass through, I am light-" Hoseok took a step but he bounced back immediately.

"If you're mad just let us go and do your thing." Yoongi spoke. Taehyung looked at him.

"I am not mad." Taehyung stated and he lets go of Jimin, his furs and sharp nails and teeth now going back to normal. "I'm thankful that you revealed the secret."

"Taehyung, I'm sorry--"

"Is it true, Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "I could die if I fail being a fighter?"

Jimin hesitated before nodding.

Taehyung phased back into his normal self. No claws, no furs. Just Taehyung. "Explain it now."

"Look, the Royal Family has been the frontliners for people since, 2045. . ." Jimin said. "And my father wants change."

"Bullshit if I may say." Yoongi mumbled.

As soon as everyone was calm about the little fight that made the whole cafeteria wet, they went back to their business, some having little gossips about two Princes fight.

"So you befriended me to know my weaknesses or something?" Taehyung asked.

"No. My father wants me to fulfill your needs and make sure you don't die. You are their first scholar to become a fighter." Jimin said. "But my offer of friendship is genuine."

"Seems suspicious but okay." Taehyung turned to look at Yoongi but Jimin grabbed his arm.

"My friendship is genuine, Taehyung!"

"We'll see about that." Taehyung turned to look at Yoongi, "And what's your arguing point?"

"My father wants you safe. As long as the whole Mind Council and Royal Elements doesn't agree on this whole, fighter thing then he doesn't want you to die."

Taehyung nodded. "Then what should we do? I may be a feral."

Jimin shuddered at the memory of Taehyung being a monster. "Let's go to our friends first-"

"UNBELIEVABLE!" Seokjin outraged. "You made the whole cafeteria wet, Min Yoongi! My SHOES, Yoongi!"

Yoongi turned to look at Jin. "It's not like you have hundreds of pairs." Then he proceeded to control the water and make it evaporate on air.

Even the water on Seokjin's shoes evaporated.

Namjoon stared at Taehyung before sighing. "You should've kept your hunch about you being a feral."

"Where's the fun in that, Namjoon?" Taehyung smirked.

"We don't know how the superiors are gonna act once they knew about-"