1. Scholar Kim Taehyung

***

A Palace.

Not a big one, but Taehyung knows that it belonged to a member of a Royal Family.

Is it Water Region? Or Fire? 

Its walls are made of stone. If Taehyung punched it, it will break his knuckles. He was surprised to see servants feeding him and preparing his clothes for the day.

If he guessed right it is the second day of school.

His tiger features are hidden and he decided to not show it unless someone asked what's his trait.

But he's sure that everyone knows he's a hybrid.

"Where's Namjoon?" he asked the servants. " . . .and just so you know I was completely fine with feeding me yesterday but I now realized how it takes my personal space." the servants giggled and released the hybrid.

"Viscount Namjoon is in his room, sir." One of them responded.

"I didn't had the chance to ask him if the scholars have to meet some expectations, like straight A's. . ." Taehyung chuckled.

The servants looked at him confused. Until one of them whispered, "He doesn't know?"

Taehyung's ear twitched. He heard it and didn't respond to it. But he decided to see what will the servants say,

The youngest-looking one smiled at Taehyung. "I don't think they have expectations! Just be a good boy and follow their orders!"

"If they have one." One of them added.

Taehyung grinned. They didn't lie. They didn't say the truth either.

"Are my clothes inside?" He asked and the servants nodded as they leave.

As soon as the door closed, Taehyung sticked his ear to the door and tried to listen to the other side.

"Isn't he supposed to be at the Fire Region?" His ears twitched.
"Prince Jihwa is the one who asked the Viscount to find a scholar. But he didn't say that the Viscount will have to take care of him too."

Prince Jihwa? Taehyung thought.

He went inside his closet and touched the fabric, cotton.

Smells like sampaguita. And looks new.

Taehyung is thankful to experience this kind of things.

My town could never. . . He thought.

He quickly put on his clothes and went to the gate. Where Namjoon is waiting for him.

"How was your first day? I didn't ask yesterday, I was tired." Namjoon smiled.

"It was not good, not bad. . ." Taehyung said. "Everyone's talking about the scholar."

Namjoon chuckled and a black limo stopped in front of them. "Don't worry, they'll forget about it when there's a new topic to gossip about." He went inside.

Taehyung pouted. "Sure." Then he followed Namjoon. His ears twitched as he heard a girl breathing inside Namjoon's limo. His nose picked up the smell of Namjoon and a new sweet(?) scent.

Probably roses. . . Nope, lavender. He thought.

"Good morning!" Taehyung looked to his side to see-

"PRINCESS!" He quickly bowed.

"Omo." Jisoo gasped. "It's okay, Taehyung-ssi. Most students don't do that." She chuckled.