ՏOOᑎ

Ⓟ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓛ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓖ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓔ︎

Jeon Jungkook

The town was torn into half, and Jungkook never felt so devastated seeing the town he grew up to, is now torn and is likely to go extinct.

Will he die too?

All the important stuff he rescued are now floating around him. His twin brother, Jooheon, is behind him, clutching his bag close to his chest.
Their mother and father was busy shooting their guns as they defend their family.
A loud roar was heard and it made the Jeon twins flinch.

"You have to save yourselves! We'll follow!" Their mother said.

"B-but, eomma-!" Jooheon protested.
"Remember what we told you? When there's danger, and we are not there to protect you, use your powers." Their father hugged them. "Both of you need to go to Seoul, the security is strong and a lot of powerful traits are in there."

"But-" Jungkook felt his heart clench which made his eyes to water.

"Jungkook, Jooheon, I need you both to be strong." Their mother said, giving them a meaningful sad smile before shooting the unknown species of monster that was about to attack them. "Jooheon, just ran as fast as you could. Jungkook, use your forcefield around you and your brother so that as he runs with his inhuman speed, you still are both protected."

"But my forcefield is still unstable, mom." Jungkook sniffed.

"You have to be strong at this times, Jungkook. You and your brother needs to survive."

The twins nodded then they hugged their parents goodbye.

Jungkook puts both of his arms forward and a purple forcefield wrapped around him and his brother.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay? We'll have stops." Jooheon said.

"I think I can handle it." As soon as Jungkook said that, his brother ran.

His eyes squinted a bit as he felt his insides being shaken with the speed of them going. But as soon as he opened his eyes wide, all he can see is blurred.

But Jungkook's senses felt something was about to crash into them. His eyes glanced to his left and he saw one of the unknown species of monsters about to crash them--

THUD!

Jooheon and Jungkook felt the big impact on both groups crashing, they were thrown on the other side of the road, making Jungkook lose focus on his forcefield.

He was quick to go back to his senses and started to wake his unconscious brother. He looked around to see the monsters slowly crawling towards them.

Jungkook raised his hand and the monsters were thrown with a purple light engulfing them.

"JOOHEON, WAKE UP!" His brother was not waking up so he raised his left hand and raised his brother up with his power of telekinesis. The other hand was  making a forcefield.

He started to walk towards their destination, Seoul.

He heard a growl. And he kept his guard up.