5. Main Mall

***

To be inside of Yoongi's limousine is a dream.

"Jesus, you never told us you renovated this." Seokjin said, mumbling 'thank you' to Namjoon as he placed his pastel pink bag beside him.

Jimin stared at the clear roof above them. That clear roof is actually an aquarium where little fishes are inside.

"An aquarium?" Jimin asked Yoongi, pointing up.

"Obviously." Yoongi sassed back.

"This is actually cool Yoongi." Taehyung pipes in, staring at the aquarium roof.

"My sister thought of that." Yoongi replied, crossing his arms and slouching.

"Right, the water princess." Taehyung mumbled.

"So is everybody ready?" Hoseok grinned as the limo started to move.

"What are we even gonna do there?" Yoongi groaned, annoyed byvthr thought that he agreed to come with them rather than sleep.

"Some Arcade. . ." Hoseok whistled. "I'm sure Taehyung's town never had one."

Taehyung held a hand over his chest. "Wow that sounds rude but its legit."

"You'll have lots of fun, I'm sure." Seokjin smiled.

***

Taehyung knew he will have fun.

Main Mall is big.

Taehyung saw a lot of people as they use their traits and have fun.

"Isn't that Soobin? Ice Prince?" Hoseok mumbled. "With Yeonjun-!"

Yoongi quickly pulled Hoseok and forced his head to face somewhere. "Do not start a gossip tomorrow. I swear to GOD"

"So what do we do first?" Seokjin asked. "I prefer if we go to a salon first and get some hair done-"

"No. No. No. Let's go play first." Jimin said.

"A buffet sounds good." Namjoon piped in.

"That can wait at dinner," Seokjin exclaimed.

Hoseok chuckled and piped in, "Raise your hands if you want to play first."

Everyone raised their hands except Namjoon and Jin. Jin lets out a groan.

"Sometimes, I question if we really are friends." Jin sighed.

"You do that sometimes? I do that all the time." Yoongi sighs. "I wanna play now so let's go."

"That new Paintball arena is here somewhere." Hoseok said.

"I heard it's at the topfloor." Namjoon said. He glanced over at a grumpy Seokjin. "You good?"

Seokjin faced Namjoon, the others are walking their way to the elevator. "I remembered that this shirt is new. I was thinking if I should buy a new shirt for the paintball."