6. Never Rivals

(Lmao. If anyone of you is going to start Attack On Titan, please don't.)

(Guess whose going to be my first couple)

***

The sun shone.

Or, to put it literally, Jung Hoseok woke up.

He woke up, sat down on his bed and took his phone before lying down again and starts to scroll at his Twitter .

He heard his door open and his sister showed up. "Hey, stop using your phone. Mom's here."

"I literally just woke up." Hoseok mumbled.

He stood up, going to his bathroom and starts to fix his bedhair. When he stepped out, he didn't fail to notice the bright sunny aura outside. Looking at his phone-

@FeralTae_ is now following you!

"Who the fuck?" Hoseok cursed. He tapped the notification and saw Taehyung. "He has Twitter now?"

Taehyung profile pic was him growling- in a cute way, and his header was a beautiful scenery of Earth Palace.

As soon as Hoseok saw his bio, he bursts out laughing-

Wild. Rawr.

He  calmed himself down and went down.

"Hobi!" His mom greeted, her pearly white teeth seem to shine so much. "Good Morning!"

"Good Morning too, mom." Hoseok smiled back.

Dawon and him are living together in an apartment, while their parents are back to their hometown.

"Where's dad?" Dawon asked as she pours Hoseok some hot choco.

"He's coming soon, I think he's buying stuff for both of you."

"We're fine here, Mom." Dawon chuckled.

"It's your dad. He's really worried for our safety since the attack."

Hoseok listened carefully. It's some tea that his parents doesn't want to tell them. This probably is the time for him to know, and his mother is telling the story without her noticing.

"Its been almost two decades since the attack of the space people." His mother sighed. "Our country is the most wrecked."

Hoseok listened only, attack from the space people?

"Don't you have school?" His mother changes the subject.

Damn.

"Yeah I do." Hoseok answers before going up to his room to prepare for school.

***

When he parked his white car, he saw his 5 friends sitting at a picnic table near the parking lot. His phone rang.

Prettyface calling. . .

He smiled a little before bringing the phone to his ear, answering a "Hello! Good Morning, bubba!"

"You, and your nicknames.." He heard Seokjin chuckled. "Where are you? We got some news."

"What's it about?" Hoseok asked as he gets his stuff inside his car and walks towards the group, not forgetting to lock his car.

"Wait I can almost hear you--THERE YOU ARE!" Seokjin hanged the call amd walked towards Hoseok. "You won't believe the school's activity for the middle of semester."