7. Impact

***

"FUCK! IT BURNS!" Seokjin hissed as he tried to cover his face, but when his fingertips touch his face, it burned more.

"W-what the f-fuck?" Taehyung hisses.

"STOP! STOP THE FIGHT! NOW!"

"S-STOP THIS JIMIN!" Yoongi stammered, clearly affected by the damage they've caused.

"Y-YOU STOP IT! I-I CAN'T!" Jimin shouted back.

"Okay, eveRYONE CALM DOWN. THERE'S A WATER JUG UNDER THE BLEACHERS AND IT HAS SOME HEALING SHIT THAT THE SCHOOL NURSE PUTTED IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS. I WANT THE REST TO GO AND DRINK SOME."

Everyone rushed to drink atleast a drop of that water. Some other administrators putted a invisible dome on Yoongi and Jimin to keep the hot mist from going anywhere.

It seemed that the mist was powerful enough to melt the invisible dome but the administrator kept them locked in.

"Mr. Han! Please try to keep that dome, I'm trying to heal the other students!"

"Go on Miss MC, I like the challenge with these two." He smirked then turned to both of the royals struggling to stop the fusion.

Water and Fire Fusion? T-this is MARVELOUS!

"YOU CAN'T! THEY'RE ROYALS!"

"Focus on the other students. I'll put them on the other side. Some fights may continue."

"Please, Yoongi..." Jimin pants. "I-I'm getting exhausted. . ."

Yoongi grunts as he struggles to get his hand out of the fusion that surrounded their fists. Yoongi glanced at Jimin who is in the brink of collapsing from exhaustion,

"JIMIN!" Yoongi called. Despite some water splashes he threw at the fusion, it didn't budge. Hot mist still surrounding them and it came from their fists.

Jimin collapsed and as if time slowed, their fists letted go of each other, hot mist still there,

Yoongi quickly formed a pool of water with his good hand to catch Jimin.

Jimin bounced a little at the water. Yoongi breathed out, relieved that Jimin was not hurt or anything.

He glanced at his other hand, the one that Jimin's fist met.

Fire burns at his fingers were evident of the fusion they made. Exhausted, but using the last bit of energy he crawled to Jimin, looking at his hand that met his fist.

His eyes widened, burns? None?

It was not burnt. But his fingers looked like prunes, except, his whole hand looked like prunes.

[(You know what your fingers look like when ur exposed to water for long? Like prunes? Yea Jimin's whole hand looks like prunes.)]

Yoongi was about to hold his hand when some male nurses came and took them to the infirmary.

***

"Do you think they're okay?" Seokjin accepted the water bottle that Namjoon fought for  just to get them some water.