𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓

SCOTLYNS POV

"Mattia. I can't wear that" I said as I flopped on my bed. "You have to okey? We need a distraction and you're perfect" he said then threw a stripper outfit next to me. It's so revealing.

"Use someone else" I said since he's a Mafia Boss. "Who? You're the only girl we talk to. Now please get dressed" he said, rushing me to put it on because we're already late to his meeting.

"Why is your shit at 11am? Couldn't y'all do it later?" I asked mad. "Scotlyn.. Just put the outfit on" he said, annoying me so I just took the outfit and stumped to the bathroom that is in my room. I closed the door and locked it behind me, angry.

I hate doing stuff for them. I can't escape. I can't get help. And even if some did help me or I got away, they'll find me and get me back.

I don't know why they're so obsessed with me. They just started seeing me more. They're acting like they've known me for years and loved me for years.
I cannot be that special to them right?

𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙏𝙇𝙔𝙉𝙎 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙁𝙄𝙏

I walked out of the bathroom seeing Mattia immediately standing up

I walked out of the bathroom seeing Mattia immediately standing up. "You're so beautiful" he said while walking over to me. "I hope you know that" he said now touching my waist while looking into my eyes. "Mhm" I said trying to slowly back away but he pulled me into his body.

"Don't walk away babe" he said while leaning into my ear. "When we go to this meeting, I need you to be at the closets stage to us so you're in my eye sight okey?" he asked. "Mhm" I replied. "Don't let anyone touch you understood?" He asked. "Mhm" I replied.

"Make sure you dance slow and sexy for people to have their attention on you. But not to sexy. I don't need others thinking they can even get a with you" he said while kissing my cheek in between words then pulled me out of my room.

He lightly pulled me towards the stairs and down. "Here" Ale said with a smile on his face while handing me some black heals. "Wear these with your outfit" he said. "Y'all ready- Oh you look um.. Good" Kairi said shocked. "Mhm" I said as I started putting the heals on.

𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙏𝙇𝙔𝙉𝙎 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙎