𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄

SCOTLYNS POV

It's been 4 days and I haven't been doing good at all. I've been drinking and smoking weed ever since I got here. I'm just trying to get rid of the stress. I don't have my bags or my phone. Nothing.

The police wouldn't believe and if they did, they probably were to scared to help.

I didn't use Mattias money. He gave me 100 dollar bills so I just gave them to random kids that looked like they needed money to eat and get clothes.

I've been earning my money in the worst way but that's how it should be. I don't need Mattias money. I don't need any of their money to survive. They left me and excepted me to live off of them but I won't. I had a lot of money before they threw me out here.

I honestly could have used the money to get on a plane to Carla but I didn't. I feel like the kids need the money more then me. The people also probably wouldn't have even let me in the Airport dressed like a hooker. I look so pathetic.

"You're back for some money and snacks?" David asked. "Yeah" I said while walking to the back room, knowing what to do. "Wait a second" he said after his phone started ringing.

I walked through the back door to his back office room then fixed myself up a little. A few tears ran down my cheeks but I wiped them off.

While David was probably closing up, I started thinking about the boys about how they miss treated me but had an affect on me. I know they're different then other people I've ran across but I can't trust after them. Especially after what they put me through.

I've seen the boys drive by the liquor store a few times throughout the days to check ok me. I didn't look at them and acted like I was fine but they saw in my eyes that I wasn't.

I stay with this wonderful Woman named Deja. She's a very nice person and allowed me to sleep at her tent with her until The boys pick me back up.

She told me that the boys passed by a couple of times when I was knocked out. They drove by when I was smoking week and cigarette and also crying.

Every time they passed by and parked a few feet away from me, I acted like I didn't see them. I feel so embarrassed.

"Let's get lit real quick" I heard someone say. "We're ready princess" David said as he walked through the door frame with 3 people behind him. They looked like they were maybe in their mid 20s. "O-Only you" I stuttered. This isn't my life. That's why I only do him because I just want the money.

"Well we're here so you're giving it to all of us" one of them said. "That's James who just spoke. That's John and that's Mark" David said. "I'm sorry. I-I can't" I said while getting up, about to walk towards the door until James pulled me back.

"Oh you ain't going nowhere slut" he said then pushed me on the ground. "Please. I really can't. I-I don't like this" I said with a tear falling down my cheek. "You thought being dressed like this would be easy?" Mark asked. I didn't choose to wear this...

"Did you?!" He yelling as he took a step towards me. "N-No" I said. I thought I was good until he slapped me hard across my face. "No what?" He asked. "No daddy" I said low, feeling my stomach bubble in a bad way.

"Good girl" he said then started unzipping his pants. "You're gonna be a good slut until midnight. That's 45 minutes. You'll be fine" he said then pulled his boxers down. His cock jumped up, scaring me.

"You're going to take all of this" he said then grabbed my hair. "Come on baby" he said, telling me to started so I did. I didn't want to get hurt. I don't what they can do to me. They always treat me horribly.