𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

SCOTLYNS POV

"She left kairi! She fucking left us! She left me!" I yelled as I threw glass plates everywhere. "She's probably at Carlas house. She could have used your money to fly out" Kairi said, trying to calm me down.

"It's months. 4 fucking months Kairi. She ain't even texted me to tell me that she's fine!" I yelled then threw another glass plate. I can't believe she did this to me, knowing I want her. I fucking feel in love with her and she broke me.

"Of course she didn't Mattia! We hurt her" Kairi yelled then walked away. "He's right. She's gone and most likely doing better" Ale said then walked away as well. "We can't forget her!" I yelled with tears running down my cheek. I might not ever see her again...

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Come on little one. Time you wake up" Blake said as he opened my gate. "Today you get to shower before you work your ass off for the boss" Blake said in a baby voice as my head could barley stay up.

They drug me 4 times a day to make sure I'm to weak to think about running.

"Might have to hit it again tonight" he said as he pulled me up aggressively by my wrist. I have no clothes on. They want all their whores to be fully naked so they'll feel uncomfortable all the time.

"You love me princess?" He asked as he cupped my jaw while pushing me against a wall. I couldn't answer because of how drugged I was. "I know you do" he said then aggressiv attacked my lips. I did kiss back but that didn't matter to him.

After a few seconds, he pulled away then looked into my eyes. "The drug we gave you hours ago die down in about 30 minutes. You should be done showering by then" he said.

"I'll give you another small does but not to much because we need you to stay alive. Another big does and you might die" he said then pushed me to go.
"Hurry up. Your shits in there already" he said as I walked to the bathroom door while stumbling.

I can't believe I got kidnapped and now I'm a whore for a Club. I can't believe this is happening to me. Bad thing after bad thing keeps happening to me. Every time I think life could get better, it doesn't.

Mattia and the boys haven't been looking for me. They probably forgot me already. I was just another whore for the house. They played me. I even gave in a little sometime by talking to them and joking around but I shouldn't have. I looked dumb. They're probably laughing about me right now.

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I'm going out" I said, finally having the energy to leave the house after months for some fun. I've only been out the house to roll blocks in hopes that Scotlyn could still be here but like Kairi said that she's probably been with Carla.

She left me and now it's time for me to move on. I'll go back to playing girls like I should have been doing. I'll never love again.

"Call us when you need a ride ight?" Kairi said. "No later than 12am" Ale said and I nodded. I walked out the front door and walked towards my uber car.

"Slayters Club please" I said. "Ouuu. I've heard of that Club. People have been sayin that there's a new girl there who's been good fun" the guy said. "Yeah yeah" I said as I rested my head on the window, not wanting to talk.

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

"You havin a fun night baby?" This girl asked, trying her best to look sexy. It's not working at all. "Yeah I guess" I said. "You want to have more fun?" She asked. I nodded my head slowly because this didn't feel right. "Okey baby" she said in a baby voice while going down on her knees.