𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

[𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧]

scotlyns  pov-

"are you exited for today? you're moving to jersey. closer to me!" carla yelled through the phone happy to hear that i'm moving after us talking about this for around 2 years.

i use to live in Germany with carla but i moved as well as her. she moved earlier then i did so i was over there with my brother all alone.

i'm so ready to get to Jersey, away from my brother, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲. me and carla talked about me and her moving close to New York city so i'd be on the side of America like carla. thank good she moved to Miami cause i could also go visit her anytime i want. it's only a couple hour flight.

"yea.. i'm exited" i said while sitting down in a chair, waiting for my plane to board. "what's wrong babe? you sound a little off" she asked knowing my voice when i'm not in the mood. "nothing.. just the usual" i said not wanting to get into what happened to day.
she'll find out once they brag to her like they always do.

"don't tell me they did it again?" carla asked with hurt in her voice and anger. i never liked hearing her sad, especially over of me. that's why i hate telling her what happens to me almost everyday. i didn't want to say anything today because it was one of the worst.

"at least this weekend is the last time because i'm moving. 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞" i said now thinking of nikolai and how he'd go out of his way to hurt me. he's obsessed with me and it's disgusting. he'll probably try to visit me but i blocked him everywhere so he won't see where i'm moving and where i'll be.

"i'll literally fucking kill him! he's been doing this shit for years, since you were fucking 12 along with your brother. oh god! you're moving in the same fucking state as him!" carla yelled through her phone, panicking a little. "yea i know but it's fine. he probably doesn't even know i'm moving over there" i said remembering i blocked him to.

i know you guys might be confused but my brother use to rape me almost everyday after i turned 13. he was 14 at the time. he use to bring friends along who were much older then him. he enjoyed being the cool kid who let their friends rape his little sister. my parents never believed me when i cried to them.

my parents left me to live with my brother at the age of 16. we had a small apartment witch made it worse for me, knowing i had no space to run or be away from him. he was always there next to me, around me, giving me no space.

my brother ended up moving out 4 months ago to have a better life so i decided to as well. i just found out 8 hours ago that he moved to jersey and not LA where he said he was going to move and live his life. he changed his mind so he could be with his friends. they use to rape me as well a year ago but left to also have a better life. i know... my life sucks.

"babe.. don't think about him. make sure you get the job you want and get a house of your own after a couple of months. if something happens to you, i will come for them since they're in the same country as me now" carla said making me smile.

"i always have you scotlyn. i'll never leave you or think anything bad of you. i love you" she said making me smile more. i love hearing someone care for me. "oh i know" i said laughing with her,  remembering she almost shot my brother 6 months ago for brutally raping me. it was the worst he's ever done to me.

𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"mhm ..you like that little slut?" kevin asked, pushing me against the wall by my waist then continued kissing me. i tried moving but he moved in the direction i moved to every time. "don't be such a whore and kiss him back!" tobias yelled at me.