𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑

SCOTLYNS POV-

"What are you doing Scotlyn?" Kairi asked coming into my room. "I'm packing" I said while putting some shirts, underwear, bars and pants in my suitcase. He's a dumbass for thinking I'm going to stay after what the dude did to me.

"Come on Scotlyn. You can't. You know you can't" he said while walking up to me. "Watch me" I said then closed my bag and zipping it. I stood up from the floor then started rolling my suitcase out of my room, psd Kairi.

"Scotlyn. Please stop" Kairi said starting to walk behind me, not trying to stop me. "You can't go anywhere" he said as I got downstairs and walked towards the front door. I'll find somewhere.

"Good morning prince- What are you doing?" Ale asked while getting up from the couch in the living room then walked over to Kairi who was following me.

I now started pulling the handle to the front door but it's locked. "Open the door" I demanded as I turned their way. "We can't do that baby. You know that" Kairi said. "Yes you can. Now open!" I yelled a little. "We can't" ale said. "Yes you can Ale. Just unlock the fucking door!" I yelled.

"What's all the noice down here for?" Mattia asked coming downstairs, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "She's trying to leave" Ale said. "Why?" he asked with a baby voice, turning my way. "Just let me out" I said. "Where are you gonna go? You have nowhere else" he said as he started walking over to me.

"Yes I do. I have Carla and I'm about to fly over to her" I said still trying to open the door until Mattia grabbed my hand. I looked in his eyes seeing stars. his eyes are so beautiful.

After realizing what I just said I snapped out of my thoughts then yanked my hand away from him. "I want to go. Now!" I said mean and demanding. "Is it because of yesterday?" He asked. Is he for real? Such a dick. I can't believe I called his eyes beautiful.

"Oh god. It is" he said now rolling his eyes like it isn't a big deal. "Come on Scotlyn. You're gonna end up fucking me some day anyways so I started early" he said while grabbing my shoulders trying to take me with him but I pulled away.

"No. I'm not going with you. I don't want to be around you. I don't want to be anywhere close to you and I don't want to breath the same air as you" I said then pushed him away.

Mattia looked at his stomach were I pushed him at then looked back up at me. Seconds later he pushed me hard against the door then slammed his hands next to my face, making me jump.

"You don't want to be close to me?" He asked while pushing his body up against me. "You don't want to breath the same air as me?" He asked then took a deep breath while looking into my eyes then blew it out in my face. He smells good. How does his morning breath smell like watermelon?

"You stank" I lied as I rolled my eyes. "She a lie" Ale chuckled in the back with Kairi. "Get away from me" I said now looking to the side, not wanting to make eye contact with this guy. He raped me and expects me to move on like he didn't. Sick. He should at least apologize.

"Come on baby. Forgive me" he begged while grabbing my chin softly, turning me back to him, face to face. "You're disgusting and sick" I said looking dead in his eyes.

"You disobeyed me so I put you in your place" Mattia said. "Don't think cause we care for you we won't put you in your place Scotlyn" Kairi said. Why is he being so mean all of a sudden? "Don't forget we're in the Mafia mami. We're still bad" Ale said.

"Fuck you and you two back there. I hate you guys" I said then pushed Mattia off of me. "Take my shit upstairs" I said while walking away, leaving my bag. "Demanding. Good for a Mafia girl" Ale said. "Just being my shit!" I yelled half way upstairs. "Whatever you say princess" Kairi said a little cocky.