𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

SCOTLTNS POV-

Mattia and Ale told me to apologize to Kairi even though I don't want to. He almost killed me. Why do I have to apologize for something he did? Oh yeah. he's a god so I have to. I fucking hate it here. I literally got kidnapped by 3 boys who abuse me already. What's wrong with my life. Is there something I'm not doing right?

"Look kairi I'm sorry" I said busting in his room the guard told me to go to. "For what?" He asked laying in his bed. "Look. I came her to say sorry not to be nice" I said while crossing my arms in the door frame. "Why come and say sorry if you don't mean it?" He asked while rolling his eyes. "Cause I though you were going to say sorry instead. Plus they made me" I said.

"We didn't tell you to say that" mattia said pushing me into Kairis room before he walked passed me with Ale. "Stop being a fucking baby and let's get dressed" Ale said going up to Kairi, pulling him off of his bed. "Fuck off" he said yanking his hand away from Ale as he got up. He's still mad at me and I don't care.

"You shouldn't even be the one mad" I said under my breath. "What was that?" Kairi asked but I staid silent. "Listen bitch. If you gon say something say it with your ches-" Kairi tried saying. "I said you shouldn't even be the one mad!" I yelled. he chuckled then charged at me right after but mattia pulled him back.

"Not right now Kai. We gotta go" Mattia said. "But this bitch got a attitude" Kairi said still trying to charge at me. "How bout you don't fucking touch me? Then everything wouldn't be so fucking bad. Maybe you should drop me off at my hotel yea? You fucking bastard!" I yelled. "alright that's enough fighting you guys" Ale said walking over to me.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of Kairis room. He pulled me down the hallway then stop in front of a door then opened it, pushing me inside. "Get something on so we can go" he said. "I'm not going. I already said that" I said going up to a bed that was in the room.

"Listen Scotlyn. I'm not finna argue with you cause I'll actually hurt you like Kairi was finna do. Get fucking dressed" he said trying to stay calm. "Nah I'm good" I said keeping a straight face. Ale sighed then walked over to a closet, opening it and revealing dresses. Very expensive ones. He went through them then finally picked one out then throwing it next to me, on the bed.

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞

"If you don't put that shit on I'll shoot you right here" he said but I didn't believe him

"If you don't put that shit on I'll shoot you right here" he said but I didn't believe him. "Mhm" I said chuckling a little until he pulled out his gun from his back pocket then pointed it at me. at my head specifically. "you think i'm playing?" he asked then clocked his glock back.

I staid silent for a few seconds the slowly grabbed the dress and stood up. "Fine now leave" I said moving the gun away from my head. "leave" I said trying to stay nice. "Nah Ima watch you since I know you slick" he said. I sighed then started taking my shoes off and socks.