𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒

SCOTLYNS POV-

I didn't change for the party but the boys did. They wanted to look professional like always. One thing I've noticed id that they've been more aggressive when I catch an attitude now. At first I thought it was an excuse but I found out it wasn't when ale slapped me 5 times for not drinking to get hydrated.

"Stay close" Ale whispered in my ear as mattia pulled me into his body. We're now walking towards the back where the couches are. Me and Mattia have to sit down and have the attention on us so that Ale and Kairi can get the drugs from behind the mini bar.

Mattia pulled me onto his lap as soon as we reached the table. "Why am I alway on your lap?" I asked. "Cause I love feeling you on me" he said while squeezing my waist. He always has to grip something on my body.

"I would like to love you but you're no cooperating" he said in my ear. "I'll never love you" I said. "Oh you will after I give you this work" he said then chucked after. "You can't just fuck me without me allowing it Mattia. I would never fall in love with you after that" I said.

Is he dumb? Why would he think raping me would make me fall for him?

"I'm not doing it to make you fall in love Scotlyn. I'm doing it to show you I get what I want. After awhile of you being with me anyways you'll have no choice bug to fall for me" he said then leaned back on the couch with me still on his lap.

I staid silent not knowing what to say. What happens if I do end up falling for him? I stayed in love with Derek when he raped and beat me. What happens if I do the same with Mattia? I can't let that happen.

"I see you made it princess" someone said, walking up to us. It was that guys who invited me. "Yea" I said with a smile. "I see you brought your little boyfriend" he said with an awkward smile.

"Guess we can't hit this time" one of his friends said under his breath. He's a little behind the boy who invited me. "Y'all ain't hittin ever" Mattia said while leaning up. He heard him. Shit. I hope he won't hurt him. He's just a young man saying dumb things.

"That's not your decision mafia boy" another one of his friends said, making some people laugh around us. Kairi and Ale need to hurry. They should be done by now. Me and Mattia sat down long enough.

"I do make the decisions" Mattia said, laughing low to himself, cocky. "Isn't that right baby?" He asked me. "Mattia chill" I said not wanting to make him mad with my answer. "Isn't that right baby?" He repeated but this time gripped my waist tightly.

"Ow Mattia" I said, pushing his hands off of me then got up. "Stop fucking hurting me Mattia" I said while rubbing my waist. "Are you okey princess?" The guy who invited me asked while rubbing the spot Mattia gripped. "Yes. Thank you" I said with a slight smile. He's being so nice.

"Get your hands off of her" Mattia said. He stood up then pushed the guy away from me. "She's mine. Don't you dare touch her again or call her nicknames" Mattia said about to push the guy again but I pulled him back.

"Mattia it's over now" I said, trying to calm him down. "No it's not. He just fucking touched you knowing your mine" he said in my face. "Remember I'm not yours" I said a little low but people still heard me cause I heard them gasp.

They were shocked. Am I supped to be scared cause that's what their faces looked like. I didn't mean to say something disrespectful or bad. I just don't want to call myself Mattias wife.

"I'll see you around princess. I gotta go" the guy said while smirked at Mattia then walked away. "Didn't I fucking tell him to stop calling you nicknames?" Mattia said about to pull out his gun but I stopped him. He can't do this because of me.