𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏

SCOTLYNS  POV-

yesterday was a crazy night. i made out with that one boy mattia and also got days off. i just started and they gave me days off. they didn't tell me why but they said i can come in whenever i want but i'll still get paid like i'm there all day and everyday. at least that gives me time to find a house to buy.

me and that boy didn't do anything big except for make out and get a little touchy but that was it cause i had to close the club with the girls. he told me he'll see me around but i told him it was a one time thing. the reply he gave me was weird. '𝐨𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 ...𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭'.

i don't feel like thinking about it so is started thinking about what to eat. it's actually 3 right now. i woke up at 2 cause of my long night yesterday. i hate waking up late but i had to get a good sleep in.

i walked to this small writing desk in my room grabbing the remote and turning the tv on. it went straight to the news channel. the people were just showing how hot it was going to be today. i hate when it's hot because then i have to wear shorts.

"BREAKING NEWS! gang leader polibio has made another murder scene last night at 12:45 after leaving the bar with his fellow friends who also killed the poor mans friends. we think this is a possible gang on gang violence but we have no idea who the other people are because the murderers shot their faces repeatedly making it impossible to tell who this person might be" the new reporter said.

damn? there have gangs here? how? they know the guys name so why won't they bring him in?

"the man polibio has been wanted since he was 13 when he made his first crime. he always seems to get away with murder" the guys said. they probably have dirty cops working for them because how isn't he in jail yet?

"if some of you still do not know who this mafia king is ..here's a picture" the guy said pulling up a picture next to his face. the guy looked familiar but i couldn't think until it hit me... mattia? no it can't be. i just made out with him last night fucking 1 hour before he killed someone? holly shit this is not good.

"that's right lady's and gentlemen. a young 19 year old boy still armed and dangerous. if you find him doing anything suspicious do not get scared to call the FBI. remember! do it quietly so they won't see you. they are very dangerous. more then 95% of the city is scared to look their way or even go the same direction as them" the man said.

i turned the tv off quickly as my breathing started getting heavy...

i just kissed a fucking mafia leader. a mafia king to be specific. he's the fucking kind of the mafia all over new jersey. what did i do? he'll never forget my face. i have to move... i can't stay here. he probably knows we're i live to be honest. am i in danger?... yes i am! he's a fucking killer.

SKIP

HOURS

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞