- vol. 17 -

1129 words

________________________________________________________________________________

the two girls linked their arms tightly as aurora and vanessa began exploring the rooms, their eyes full of curiosity and eagerness, ready for new things to come into their lives. the vip rooms werent like the ones you would always expect, pole dancers and old men trying to get any females attention. there were stacks of money and gambling games everywhere for the men, the girls were all sitting at the bar, long fur coats covering their perfect bodies, curled up hair making them stand out, the red nails playing around with the whiskey glass and fiddling around with the pack of cigarettes. the men, all in tuxedos or simple a pair of black trousers with a white long sleeve shirt and shoulder straps. both of the girls smiled in awe as the loves the vibes and the atmosphere in the rooms, slow paced songs playing the background as they took a seat at the bar. "this reminds me of memories i havent made yet.." aurora smiled, her plum lips pursed together as nessa took a sip from her glass after a slow circular motion of the liquid. "should we meet new people?" vanessa placed the glass back on the polished wooden table and smirked. the little minx knew what she wanted to do but first there was something missing. "dont you think we should change first, to fit in with the others?" rorys voice lit up as she leaned forwards with the non-alcoholic drink. nessa nodded her head as they left their drinks behind and disappeared under the dark purple and pink lights. nessa made it so obvious how much she actually cared for rory. the blonde really appreciated her kindness, she would risk her life for her little sister. yes, sister. that's how they call each other - sisters. the ones with the strongest bonds and even stronger spiritual connection. for a split second, rory was being cut off this world, lost in her own one. snapping out of her trance she saw the way vanessa came out into the dark lights in a black, tight, full of sparkles dress with a gold chain clutch hung down her shoulder. her long hair was in loose curls whilst the fur coat covered the girls precious body as aurora came next to her. the blondes flow dark red dress hugged her upper body, whilst the red fur covered her back and arms. the sound of small clicks was to be heard from auroras wedge boots and vanessa high heel platforms against the tiles. the place was beginning to get crowded as the girls took their own orders and scanned the place. "you ready?" rory asked the petite girl with her eyebrows raised and her face lit up. nessa drank the glass of alcohol down  her neck, "yes!" the girl giggled as they both parted ways.

vanessas feline eyes were caught up in a tension with one of her uncles boys, her smirk grew more viciously as she approached the guy. "good evening ma'am." the same guys from before was right in front of her own eyes, "good evening..." nessa looked up as her red nails moved her dark hair out of her porcelain face. the boys fingers found themselves under nessa's chin as he bent down, "wanna show me a dance?" he looked over at the stage with dim lights behind and in front but in the center all the attention was drawn. vanessa already had a few drinks, so her confidence was over the roof. "with all of my pleasure, mister.." nessa looked back at the pair of green eyes, "ambrose." he nodded and the girl smiled "mister ambrose..". soon enough human by sevdaliza came on, vanessa saw her own opportunity as she took off her fur coat and let ambrose look after it. the girls heels clicked onto the stage more loudly as her little hand wrapped around the cold pole. both of her arms were wrapped around the pole as her back slid down, her hair flowing one with her body, her kneepit was wrapped around the pole leading her to twirl around as she made her way up. her legs now folded as her arms explored her own upper figure while her head was back, the long silk hair twirling slowly. vanessa always enjoyed pole dancing but never told anyone, her skills were amazing and fascinating, everyone had their eyes glued on her. a soft titter slid through rory's plump lips as she watched her little brunette, show off her talent.

although, aurora promised to join her, she wasn't feeling it, nor the atmosphere, at least not like nessa. nevertheless, the blonde was a great dancer. the one whose gaze you will remember for the rest of your life, who will marinate your lips till the only word your mouth remembers is her name.... but, it was not her time... the spotlight of tonights performance must be taken by someone else, the one and only - Nessa. whilst someone was busy dancing her soul out, rory decided to loosen up her boundaries. slipping off her bloody red fur coat and letting it to fall down, the blonde started to sway her hips from side to side, finally getting some distraction. without no one noticing, she leapt down off the scene, sinking into the crowd. just as nessa mentioned, there were men only. the sweaty businessmen, who have always considered themselves higher then everybody else, having some unknown privilege. the blonde seemed unbothered by their presence, until one of them decided to grop something that belongs only to her "how much for the night and cash only?" as the man spoke, rage started to flow through her veins "pardon? who do you think i am?" she scoffed, apparently getting everyone's attention "дядя! (dyadya- uncle)" rory shouted, causing a scene as the man shifted uncomfortably. in a split second, he was approached by a rather tall body guard "uncultured swines like you are my favourite ones" he spoke, cracking his knuckles. before, rory could acknowledge, he was already thrown out of the club "thank you" she purred briging her usual soft tone back. the brawny security guy, forced a smile and gave her a 'always welcome' nod disappearing in the crowd. just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, nessas phone started to buzz. since the brunette was busy showing off her curves, rory had to pick it up "Aurora's speaking" "tell Nessa to stop asking for it. if she continues demonstrating to everyone what belongs to me, everyone i repeat every single man in this room is dead" and before rory managed to stutter out a word, the mysterious man hang up. although, she already was perfectly aware of who it was.