- vol. 24 -

1470 words
aleks pov. (third pov)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the boy paced around the room thinking about all his mistakes, vanessa was everything to him. his world. his life. his hope and faith. this girl is everything to him not matter what happens. even though he crossed her many times she still forgave him however he noticed how much she has changed. 'why did she have to change?' alek wondered that non-stop like a kid wondering about his christmas present. he has noticed all the little changes, her holding a gun, her attitude, her affection and mainly her love. she relies more on aurora now— through everything that happened alek scared the girl away. seeing his dark sides and seeing the pain he holds within himself he has scared the girl. alek sat down and rubbed his face whilst thinking of a way to get the girl back, knowing he has to go to dinner soon with everyone he thought he should start getting ready. the man stood up and headed to the bathroom taking off everything and starting the lukewarm water run down his back. the scars making him hiss through his teeth as he cleaned himself, the scratches and bruises digging into his skin deeper made the boy clench his jaw in pain. he was never the one to show his pain, unless it was vanessa. once the shower was done he wrapped a towel around his torso and looked himself in the huge mirror, the small bulbs making him shine whilst he grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste to start brushing his teeth. 'hopefully shes going to love me again..' alek looked at his body image and spray some perfume as he started dressing himself up. his hair was all let down, curled coils shining in the light as he applied some products to his hair and scrunched it up. he fixed his tie as whilst looking at the different types of watches he could wear. aleksander grabbed his phone whilst checking himself out.

thoughts of vanessa ran through the boys mind as he debated wether to go to her room or not. 'i need to see her, i need to hear her, feel her. i just need her. how the fuck have i fucked up so badly to the only person that truly loves me. the change in her turned her cold-hearted towards everyone not only just me. she thinks everyone is going to hurt her now. for fucks sakes.' alek kicks himself, 'what the fuck have i done?' his actions dont take long to proceed him walking out his own room and heading towards nessas room. 'i dont care what shes going to say i fucking love her..' aleksander looked at her door number as his eyes caught the door slightly opened 'still the old dummy i know.' the dark-toned boy walks in, conscious to the fact that there had to be no creaks or noises to catch her attention. as he looked around, alek figured that she would be in the shower. the steam coming out of the bathroom, and the small hums coming out of the shower with the water droplets. "oh for fucks sakes—" vanessa groaned "they going to be fucking.." she mumbled but loud enough for him to hear. alek waited for the small girl to come out the bathroom as he sat down on the bed and scrolled through his phone. "aleksander!" vanessa held her towel wrapped around her tightly, "vanessa." aleksander got up and looked down at the brunette, "never knew your hair had curls." vanessa rolled her eyes as she huffed and puffed, "what are you doing here?" aleksander hesitated at first to tell her as his thoughts came in. 'fuck what do i tell her— man up alek just kiss her already. no no no dont dare to scare her away again—' "aleksander?" nessas voice broke the small silence. even though aleksander has put vanessa through the most shittiest things he never gave up on the girl, no matter what. she was his everything through thick and thin, moments before her question aleksander began leaning in and cupping the girls cheek, "vanessa.." the dreamy brown eyes fell on the soft pink plum lips as vanessa tip toed and closed her eyes. their lips colliding, his arms around her body, her hands wrapped around his neck feeling his pulse rising at a faster pace.

"fuck ive missed you so much.." aleksander managed to get out during the kiss as vanessa craved him more and more. the feelings, the love, the heartbreak and the pain were all mixed together and made the two love birds happy once again as aleks body was right up against her petite body. vanessa pulled away and smiled at him as their foreheads leaned on each other for support, "alek we cant—" the boy cut her off by biting nessas lips and kissing them profoundly whilst smirking, "remember the old times babygirl.." he kissed her once more as their breaths reflected on their chins, "how we did everything no matter what.." vanessa kissed him once more as aleksander grabbed her waist and placed her carefully on the bed, taking off his blazer, along with his shirt and tie. 'i need to see her body, i need to feel her— just the feeling of her tight pussy around my dick and her voice moaning in my ear with each stroke whilst staring at my beautiful baby would fulfil me' alek could read that the girl needed him more than ever, who knows what other guys have explored her and not do the right thing. his hands unwrapped the towel whilst biting his lower lip. "baby.."

both of their eyes linked with each other as they started to explore the beauty underneath the clothes and the closure within themselves. aleksanders hands traced the petites body line as their lips collided with lust and love mixing in. they were made for each other they just always denied that fact. whilst the boy towered over her vanessa bit her lip and stretched out her neck making the innocence disappear, the pair of lips left love bites and bruises around her neck, no one cared if they could be seen— it only mattered that they knew she was owned by someone already. sander leaned down towards nessas ear and whispered softly, "i want to see your legs shake, your eyes tearing, your body needing me and wanting me i want to feel you and make you all mine." peppermint kisses continued to shower the girls neck, "youre all mine, my babygirl, my little pretty slut, my bitch and my wife." aleksander couldn't help himself anymore but to unbuckle his belt and unzip his black trousers, the boy craved her— he was on the edge for the pretty girl. the feeling of a wet pussy against his dick felt prodigious as the moans and grunts became louder. 'fuck i missed this.' vanessa couldn't stop herself but fall in the trap of moaning in his kisses. the beauty of the two admirers feeling each other for the first time in a while, pleased them with dignity. "alek- fuck i love you.." nessa growled as she flipped the couple playfully only so she could be on the top. the dominance and the high self esteem that she held was beyond glorious, the little girl knew her moves that could turn on aleksander even more. "babygirl oh my god.." the brown honey eyes rolled back whilst the claw-marked hands rested on the girls hips.

the sensation of love was in the room everywhere, the soft moans and groans, the scratches and the biting, the giggling and the chuckles but most importantly the looks and the words. every action was given with care, aleksander made everything soft and likeable, no rush and no harshness, the boy treated the girl like a prize dime by the episodes. "vanessa.." he breathed out whilst looking down at her, "be my girlfriend one more time— give me another chance." nessa smiled softly as her arms wrapped around aleks neck and got him down, closer to her. "you have—" soft moans interrupted the girls speech, "—another chance.." vanessas eyebrows narrowed together whilst sander picked ip his pace, "cmon babygirl—" his eyes shut down as he was getting closer, "cum for me— cum for daddy." nessas eyes were shut tightly as he mouth remained slightly opened, small breaths coming out with cuss words on the side as the boy kissed and bit her neck. the sweat was dripping off of each other at how long they have been going at it. aleksander crashed onto the side as he looked up and then at her,"thank you.." the girl couldnt help but smile as her small hand caressed his cheek, "i love you."

———————————————————————————————————————
who's your favourite couple!? let us know!!