Revolution of the daleks

10 months since the doctor sacrificed herself...
"Yaz come on it's been 10 months we have to face facts that The Doctor is gone!" Ryan frustratedly shouted at Yaz, they were in the tardis that brought them home from Gallifrey with Graham. Yaz like normal was searching the internet for any possible trace of the Doctor. She'd had a hard time since The Doctor left, especially excepting that she was really gone, it didn't seem possible that The Doctor was gone!
"She's not gone ok! I can know it! You might not understand but I need the Doctor! She sacrificed her life for us! Every night I see her walking out of this tardis and walking willingly to her death! For what? For us! So I'm going to do everything in my power to find try woman I lo- nevermind I don't need your help." Yaz shouted through her sobbs while Ryan and Graham exchanged a look. A look that said Ryan owes Graham £10 because Yaz sort of admitted her feelings for the Doctor.
"Yaz were not leaving, we will help you until we find the Doc." Graham slowly approached Yaz to hug her, "Jack? That can't be right?" Yaz questioned as she looked at the Tardis cctv. Shocked the fam ran outside to see the one and only Captain Jack harkness!
"A ha! I knew this was a tardis! The Doctors companions right?"
"Um yeah...do you want to come in?" Ryan lead Jack into the control room of the outdated Tardis.
"You guys are hard to find you know, took me a month to find you!"
"Why were you looking for us? The doctors gone and we don't know how to use the Tardis." Yaz asked.
"Right yeah you might wanna sit down for this- so the Doctors alive and trapped in a maximum security Judoon prison we need to help her escape. Oh also Daleks are about to taht over you planet."
"I'm sorry what?"
"The Daleks are about to take over your planet."
"No I mean that the doctors still alive?!" Yaz shouted.
"Right yeah sorry forgot you didn't know. The doctor survived but then she was kidnapped by the Judoon and needs ther help to escape."
After sitting down and taking in the shocking news the fam decided to split up.
"Ok so we will all use my time vortex manipulator to transport us to the ship then Ryan and Graham you two will go and set up a distraction while me and Yaz go save the doctor! Every one clear?" Jack excitedly said as they all latched onto jacks time vortex manipulator and vanished.
Rock walls surrounded the room they teleported, it had cctv computors and the controls to every thing in there yet no guard.
"Ok everyone knows ther jobs lets go!"

Jack and Yaz ran through the continuous corridors looking for a door that held the doctor, of course it was in the Judoons language but jack could understand it.
"Hey Yaz this is it! This is the doctors cell!" Jack whispered as he hacked the locks.
The door swung open and there standing before Yaz was the Doctor, her doctor dressed in a red jumpsuit. She was in her own world staring out the "window", there was tally's covering the four walls indicating that she had been here much longer then she hadn't been on Earth.
"D-Doctor?" Yaz stuttered while in tears.
"Yaz! Jack! Oh I'm so glad to see you two! It's been so long! I know I have a lot of explaining to do-." The doctor was interrupted by Yaz embracing her in a much overdue hug.
"Doctor it doesn't matter, your here now! I-we missed your so much!" Yaz cried. Suddenly an alarm went off and all of the Judoon went running in the opposite direction of her cell.
"Ah that'll get Ryan and Grahams distraction! Let's go!"

Back on earth after everyone had left except Yaz
"I'm so glad your back doctor! It was hard here without you."
"I'm glad I'm back too, it felt like I would never see you again! I love y- I love earth!" The doctor stuttered
"I love you too doctor..."

Wow talk about a bad ending😂 I rushed the end a bit cause I wanted to release it before the new episode! I'm so beyond excited for the New Years special! It feels like way more then a year since the last one! Anyways happy New Years!