I love you too

HUGE SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE LASTED EP DONT READ!!!

"Graham I dont know If we'll survive this but I have to tell you something. I haven't told anyone and I don't want to die with no one knowing!" Yaz shouted as the cyber men crushed the door in front of them.
"What is it Yaz?"
"I'm gay and I'm in love with the Doctor!"
"Yeah Yaz we kinda know! But I'm still proud of you!"
Suddenly all the banging on the doors stopped. Something stopped the cybermen but who? The doctor? Maybe but what if she heard what Yaz just said!
"You too can never stay out of trouble can ya! Come on we have a ship out here." Yep it was the Doctor! They were safe, for now!

"Oh my god doctor! Thank god! We were about to die you know?!" Graham shouted running towards the cyber ship.
"Doctor!" Yaz ran up to the Doctor and embraced her in a hug. The hug she'd thought about for so long. The hug that would bring her home.

As the other bloke (sorry I can't remember his name!) flew the ship the doctor decided to pull Yaz aside.

"Hey Yaz can I talk to ya?" Shit she heard!!!
"Um sure..."
"I heard what you said Yaz, I heard it all."
"Oh um ok sorry doctor! If we survive this you can drop me home and you'll never have to see me again!" Yaz ran back to the others tears forming in her eyes.
"Yaz wait!" The doctor pulled her back and suddenly something happened.
Something that they both dreamt of...
There lips smashed against one and other. it only lasted a minute but that minute lasted a life time, in a good way.
"Doctor I-."
"I love you too Yasmin Khan!"

Hey so after tonight episode I just couldn't not right this! This has to be the way it goes right? I mean Yaz and Graham can't die!!! I don't know how they will survive tho😭
Please ignore any mistakes💘
Have a good day🪐