The stars pt1

Inspired by Jodie's cover of Yellow💫
Season 12 spoilers!

It had been 2 months since the Doctor walked out of the Tardis and went to sacrifice her life for the universe. Every single hour of everyday Yaz thought about the Doctor, everything about her. Her shiny blonde hair that she would flip when she got nervous, her eyes that told a million stories and personality that could and would light up galaxys.

7:30pm

Yaz walked up the long road that led to her favourite part of Sheffield, the peak.
Most nights she would wander up there as it began to get dark, it was the only place in Sheffield that she could see not only her flat but where and the Doctor first met, the train tracks.
The fields piled on top of each other and to her that was the definition of heaven. Been able to look out to where she loved and to where the people she loved were. There was just one person missing.

She laid down her blanket ,put her headphones in and put Coldplay's 'Yellow' on full blast.

As she closed her eyes she saw memories of her and the Doctor spinning round in her head. How she missed her.

Look at the stars look how they shine for you and everything you do...  

To Yaz she claimed this to be her and The Doctors song, it seemed to match perfectly.

She looked up at the stars and wondered what The Doctor would be doing right now, of course If she was alive, Yaz imagined her fighting aliens like normal. She loved the adventures where they fought aliens but she preferred the relaxed ones where they would explore planets, that's when her and The Doctor really bonded.

The Doctor taught her that every star had a different story and that there would be one out there that matched her story. She always found that comforting as if she's not alone.

A glittering star shot across the sky reminding Yaz that she Should make a wish.

"Oh Doctor I wish you were still out there, there's so much I want to tell you!" Yaz sobbed into her knees as she thought about the amazing woman and how much she missed her.

The leaves crunched as Yaz felt someone walk up behind her...

"Hello Yaz..."

———-
Hey! Sorry this is so short but this is inspired by Jodie's cover of 'Yellow'
I will be making a part 2!
Please ignore any mistakes💛
Have a good day⭐️