Home

Spoilers for the new ep!

12 months. It had been a gruelling 12 months since Yasmin Khan last saw the love of her life, The Doctor. She still thought about her every single day, she thought about the sacrifice The Doctor took for the universe and there last minutes together.

Yaz hadn't been the same since that night, she wasn't as happy, sure she tried to act it but everyone could tell she wasn't. She missed her day and night, even though she knew she was gone she still had faith. Faith that she was out there. Maybe she regenerated?

"Hey Yaz how you been?" Graham asked as he approached Yaz. Today they decided to meet up, they do about once a month, they were just going for a walk around the park and to get some food. Normally Ryan would come but he was at work.

"Yeah I'm ok just missing the Doctor." Tears wheeled up in her eyes thinking about the Doctor.

"I know I miss her too, why don't we go for a walk to get our mind of her?"
They strolled Around the park as the sun shone through the clouds.

Suddenly Yaz noticed something amongst the trees, something she'd dreamt about seeing fit so long, something blue...
"Graham... I think that's the Tardis!" Yaz shouted excitedly before sprinting towards the box.
"You know what Yaz I think your right!"

Apprehensively Yaz knocked on the Tardis' door, waiting for an answer.
The door hinges creaked and the Tardis' interior came into view.

Golden blonde hair flicked across the door, it was her. It was The Doctor.

"Ah Sheffield 2020 finally!" The Doctor squealed excitedly completely oblivious as to who was standing before her.

"Doctor?" A tear fell out of Yaz's eye as she was faced with The Doctor. Who was alive! How is this possible?!

"Yaz! Graham! Boy am I glad to see you two! I'm sure you have lots of questions, come in. Oh where's Ryan?" The Doctors mouth rose as her lips went from ear to ear. Her whole body that was once tense relaxed and jumped up and down. Finally she saw her fam again. Her Yaz.

"He's working. How are ya Doc?" Graham never seems phased by anything! I mean it's not like he just saw their who they thought to be dead friend or anything! I guess with all the travelling and everything that's happened he's learnt not to be too suprided.
As for Yaz that was a different story. She was supriced to see the Doctor, she may be a police woman and traveled through time and space but she still gets suprided by little things like when you put your train ticket in the machine and it gives it back.

"Oh ya know me I'm always good! How are you guys?"

"Yeah we good thanks Doctor. How are you here? We thought you were dead! I...we grieved for you doctor how your standing here I don't understand!" Yaz couldn't help but feel a little angry, she had missed The Doctor so much and The Doctor is acting like nothing happened. She had no idea the pain it caused Yaz!

"I know I'm sorry about that, I thought I was going to die but ko (can't remember his name I believe it was that) came and sacrificed himself. I was going to come straight to you guys but then the Judoon captured me and They just let me out. Well when I say they let me out I escaped but still. I came straight here to find my fam and here you guys minus Ryan of course!"

"So your really alive your really here?" Yaz asked finally absorbing the information.

"Yep!" Then something happened, for the first time in this body the Doctor got a hug. Yaz rang up to her and wrapped her arms around her.
"I missed you so much doctor! I'm so sorry for everything that happened to you! I love you so much!" The last four words slipped out of Yaz's mouth. She hadn't planned in ever telling the doctor that she loved her! Especially not in front of Graham! Sure Graham knew but still!
"I love you too Yaz!"

————-
Honestly I'm still not over Sunday's ep! I really hope that Yaz returns in the next season!
Please ignore any mistakes💗
Have a good day🌷