Coming out

The Doctor opened the door to Yaz's new bedroom, it was so beautiful. Plain yet beautiful; grey walls towered the room and there was a single bed in the middle. Historic art placed on the wall and a rather large tv on the other side.
"Wow this room is so nice!" Yaz Said as she slumped onto the cloud like bed.
"I know! who knew it exsisterd huh! Come on I'll show you inside the wardrobe; it's bigger on the inside!" The Doctor jumped around excitedly as she pulled open the mirrors doors that led into a whole other room!
"Woah This is amazing! How is my uniform In here?"
"Ah yes the Tardis knows what's you need and she gets it for you!"

Later that evening

"So seeing as we can't go anywhere to go do you want to watch a movie?" The Doctor was basically 6 feet under the Tardis doing some sort of repair or whatever, this was pretty normal to see. Yet she still managed to near Yaz's request.
"Oh yes! I have a cinema in the Tardis. I think, somewhere maybe passed the pool? Eh sure we can find it!"
"Is it okay If we watch love Simon? I've been wanting to watch it for a while."
"Good pick Yaz! I love that film, actually went to the premiere I did!"

Yaz wiped a tear from her cheek as the film finished, she forgot how moving it was.
"You alright  Yaz?" The doctor asked putting her and on yaz's knee.
"Oh yeah just huts close to home." The words that Yaz instantly regretted as she realised that the doctor would figure out what she meant.
"How so?"
"I-I'm bisexual." She struggled to get her words out but the doctor heard.
"Oh well that's okay Yaz! You know timelords don't have a sexuality we love anyone, any species for there personality. I think that might mean on earth I'm Pansexaul?" Yaz pulled the Doctor into a tight hug, she had never come out to someone before and the doctor just took it with ease like it was nothing.
"Thank you Doctor!" She said meaningfully.

———————-
Hey sorry this took me so long to update! I hope you like it and are staying safe💗 please ignore any mistakes🌟
Have a good day❤️