The stars pt2

Inspired by Jodie Whittaker's version of yellow

It was her voice. It was The Doctors voice! Yaz's stomach started flipping as she heard the beautiful voice of her crush standing behind her!

She slowly turned around unsure if this could be her imagination only to see beautiful blonde Hair elegantly flying in the wind.
"D-doctor?" Yaz ran into The Doctors arms and embraced her. She was back, she was finally back!
"Yeah Yaz it's me! I missed you so much!" The Doctor smiled and blushed as Yaz hugged her.
"I don't understand I thought you died?"
"Well that *insert name of the man who sacrificed himself cause I can't remember* swaped with me. Then i was about to come home to you and the fam but the Judoon got me, I only just got out."

"Oh well I'm so happy your back! I don't know what I'd do with out you! Doctor...I'm in love with you."

In pure shock The Doctor didn't say anything she just stood there shocked. To Yaz this was the worst thing ever, not the prospect of rejection but regret, she turned around and began to walk home embarrassed. She didn't know why she told The Doctor but she did.

As Yaz was about half way down the hill The Doctor grabbed her arm, very much like when Yaz did in the tardis but more gentle, and pulled her into a kiss.
The kiss lasted longer then expected but it was amazing.
"I love you too Yasmin Khan"

———————-
Hey I'm so sorry for not updating! Thank you for reading✨
Please ignore any mistakes🌷
Stay a safe and have a good day💗