Its ok to be sad

Yaz POV
The Doctor started talking about how if we went back in time we could stop Graham and Ryan leaving but we both knew it was useless. It wouldn't be the same if we did and they would eventually leave anyway.
"It's ok to be sad Doctor. We'll see them again even if it's from afar we will i promise." I said trying my best to comfort the doctor even though I'm in just as much pain. They were both like a second family too be, especially Graham. Don't get me wrong I love Ryan but Graham's been my rock since we first joined the doctor. It would be weird without him here.
"I want to tell about my past Yaz, I think it would be good for both of us."
"You don't have to Doctor not if your not ready I understand." Of course I want to know but the Last thing I want to do is push her!
"No I want to, I think we should sit down for this."

Normal pov
"As you know I'm a time lord from the planet gallifrey, that's what I thought anyway until when I was on gallifrey with the master where he showed me the truth. Im not from gallifrey, I'm not even from this universe! I'm not a time lord in fact I invented time lords, they stole my genetics to be able re generate! I've had more lives then I can possibly know and have been alive for millions of years! I don't even know where I belong anymore. Am I even the doctor?!" Finally letting out everything that had been festering inside her she began to cry.
"Of course your the doctor! Your still the same woman who came crashing through a train roof and saved earth millions of times! Sure You now have more to discover about your self but that just means more adventures! I know you may seem lost but we will get through this together and we will go to this other universe (Ik it might not be possible but let's say it is) and discover more about you! I'll be with you every step of the way I promise!" Yaz embraced the doctor in a much needed and overdue hug.
"Thank you Yaz, I really appreciate it!"
Next stop finding the doctors home planet!

Hey! I really hope you like this chapter! As you can see it's based straight after rotd!
Thanks fir reading!