12

Push me up against the wall, don't take it easy
You like it hard like me, it's what you need

***

Grab your holy water please

I was in my Transfiguration class with Lorenzo and Tina

I was in my Transfiguration class with Lorenzo and Tina. Professor McGonagall was telling us about the vanishing spell.

I wasn't actually paying attention to the class right now. My mind was at Lorenzo, for the past couple minutes. His hair was extra messy today and his rings always turned me on.

In two weeks there was going to be a ball. Tina told me about the Yule Ball last year which was a tradition for the Triwizard Tournament but this year was going to be different because of Umbitch and her stupid rules. We were close to the end of the 5th year now, I mean 2 months didn't seem like a long time for me at least. Lorenzo told me that The Inquisitorial squad was so close finding what Harry and his friends are up to. To be honest I didn't really care but I was curious about what would happen if they got caught.

It was the end of april, the weather was sunny and amazing. I was really used to the school by now. I kept sleeping with Lorenzo and some other boys, but none of them were serious. Lorenzo was the best between them. He knew me way too well. I was always the top, but I wanted to change that, not that I don't enjoy it. I knew that he was a top as well, but I enjoyed being the dominant one.

The class ended and I packed my stuff, I looked next to me to see Lorenzo packing his stuff too. I waited for him, when he was ready we got out of the classroom.

"Hey, wait for me!'' Tina shouted from the back.

We stopped walking to wait for her. "Sorry'' I said, faking a smile at her. Lorenzo chuckled and we continued to walk to the common room.

Tina said the password and we entered the common room. Draco was nowhere to be seen, but Blaise was walking down the stairs. Tina noticed him immediately and ran towards him for a hug.

Lorenzo and I had a lesson together with the pink bitch. We started walking to the class but I had other plans on my mind.

We got into the classroom and took our seat as Umbitch started talking with her annoying pitch voice. I looked at Lorenzo to see what he was doing and he looked back at me with a smile growing upon his face. Umbitch was arguing with Harry, what a surprise, so she didn't seem to pay attention to us. Lorenzo leaned closer to me looking at me in the eyes,"What's on your mind? I know that look.''

"What look?'' I asked innocently, enjoying this too much.

"This look when you have something on your mind.'' He said, smirking as he pointed to my face with a finger then putting it right under my chin.

I smiled, "You'll see.''

He laughed, "Okay darling. I'll see." He replied, not asking any other questions as he looked back at his textbook.