6

Young lovers and they are not sleeping

I was sitting on a couch after Lorenzo left, well Enzo

I was sitting on a couch after Lorenzo left, well Enzo. I didn't want to overthink what just happened so I was holding myself to talk about this with Tina. Right, Tina, I haven't seen her since Enzo and I went upstairs. I got up to look for her, to be honest, I think she was with Blaise but I didn't really care. This was much more important. I looked for them for a while then I gave up cause I didn't really have the energy to ask other people if they had seen them and all of that. I went to get another drink for myself for the hundredth time this night. I was really considering how the fuck I haven't gotten drunk yet. I sat on a chair where the drinks were given to people.

I felt someone leaning closer to me, "Trying to embarrass yourself already." I turned my head and who would I see other than Draco Malfoy himself.

"Like it's your business to worry about." I snapped back. I didn't wanna deal with him at the moment, I just wanted to have a drink by myself but of course, he needs to ruin it.

"It's my party so yeah, it's my business." He said, looking down at me.

"Draco, why don't you just find one of your side hoes and go cry about how I'm ruining your party to them. I'm sure they would like to listen to you."

"How do you know I have side hoes?"

"Don't you remember when we walked in on you and Pansy the other day?"

"She is not my side hoe."

"Oh I get it, she is the main hoe then."

"She's not anything Lyra for fucks sake just shut up." He hissed. He was pissed at me obviously but I didn't understand why he tensed up about this topic. She can't be 'anything' if they are fucking each other.

I was trying to find myself some sort of escape plan and then I saw two Slytherin girls walking by and when they came closer I realized one of them was Pansy, the main hoe. I waved at her with a smile on my face, interpreting she should come over here. The two of them walked over with confused expressions on their faces.

"Your name was Pansy right?" I asked her although I wasn't actually asking.

"Why are you with-"

"So Pansy, me and your lovely friend Draco were talking about really important things and I think you guys have a lot to talk about." I smiled at both of them. These words were coming out of my mouth so easily that I think the Firewhiskey was finally doing it's job. I just wanted to leave Draco and his stupid comments with them.

I was about to walk away when Draco pulled me back holding my arm strongly, "I don't have anything to talk about, you can go away Pansy" Draco said, still holding my arm tightly.

"Draco why are you even-"

"Pansy just shut it." Draco interrupted harshly, still looking at her to go away.