19

You can watch the mini trailer our co-writer Nil made for this episode<3

She saw her.

Bellatrix saw her.

"What are you waiting for, Draco? Go on." Narcissa warned him, as he looked back at Narcissa with questioning eyes.

Bellatrix glanced at Narcissa for approval and she nodded. Bellatrix started smiling as she closed her eyes, fading and twirling away from the room.

I knew where exactly Bellatrix went. I knew what was going to happen but I couldn't tell anyone. Not even Draco.

Why did Lyra come here?

How could I let that happen?

Inviting Blaise was my fault. Even though Draco had no idea what was going on, he was concerned as well. If he knew what Bellatrix seeing Lyra meant he wouldn't forgive me.

Now that he knew what being a Death Eater was like, he would never forgive me.

"Where did she go?" Draco whispered in my ear.

I shrugged my shoulders as if to say I had no idea. I didn't want to say it out loud. I didn't want to lie to his face. I hated being in this position.

He looked at me as if he understood I was hiding something from him. He turned his face back before Narcissa warned him one more time.

I glanced at Blaise. He looked so unbothered by all of this it made my blood boil. I leaned closer to him and whispered, " I will be back. Tell Draco I'll see him at home if he asks."

He nodded as I stepped back and aimed to go outside. I walked to the door, Draco didn't look back at me but Narcissa was glancing at me with a hesitant expression. I turned the doorknob and stepped outside.

I closed my eyes, fading away. The feeling made me nauseous even though I was good at apparating it didn't mean I liked it. The feeling that makes you trapped, like there is no air and the time has stopped.