8

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together

***

Guys this wasn't the holy water smut we prepared because we had a change of plans.

We hope you guys like this chapter 

xx

When I crashed my lips to his, he started smiling and not breaking our kiss apart

When I crashed my lips to his, he started smiling and not breaking our kiss apart. Suddenly the room's temperature changed and it felt like the room was getting smaller. I opened my mouth to let him in and our passionate kiss turned into an aggressive one so quickly.

I felt his cold rings pressing onto my neck as the other one pulled me closer to him.

Suddenly he pulled away from me, smirking and trying to catch up his breath. "Are you sure you want to do this right now, Lyra?" I knew this was not the right time have sex, but I needed it.

"I need this, Enzo." I kissed him aggressively and that shut him up either way.

His brown eyes met with mine and he grabbed my neck as he pushed me against the wall leaving me out of breath. The way he was holding me left me out of control. I knew the way he was sucking and kissing my neck was going to leave marks and I wasn't complaining.

"Jump" He demanded. I jumped and he grabbed my thighs leaving no space between us.

I felt his hardness growing between my legs. While I tried to unbutton his shirt he pulled my hands away from him and pinned them above my head. He was holding them tightly with one hand as the other one cupped my face. His thumb ran over my bottom lip as he parted it away from my upper lip.

"Not so fast.'' He said. I was throbbing for him and the way he spoke and the position he put me in was so unfair that I didn't have much choice other than waiting.

"Be a good girl." He said, smirking down at me. I widened my eyes and nodded without any objections knowing the fact that every single cell in my body knew that I needed him right now.

I guess he was a switch after all.

Lorenzo caught me off guard and pushed me onto my bed. He got on top of me and looked deeply in my eyes. His eyes glistened and he started unbuttoning my shirt.

He looked at my breasts with his hungry eyes, he wasted no time and unclasped my bra. He pulled off his shirt as I looked at him impatiently. He took off my skirt and ripped my panties effortlessly. He looked at me one last time before he unbuttoned his pants.

I gazed at his toned abs and my mouth watered because of the view.

My legs were wrapped around his torso, as our kissing continued. His hair was messy, I just wanted to grab and push it.