17

Upstairs in bed with my ex-boy
He's in a place, but I can't get joy
Thinking on you in the final throes

***

"Pansy,'' I looked down at her, "Come

"Pansy,'' I looked down at her, "Come." I demanded. She was sitting on a chair next to some random girl. She looked up to me and smirked.

I hated when she smirked at me like that.

"Whatever you say Draco.'' She got up from her seat and grabbed my hand. I let go of her hand and grabbed her wrist as I turned around and started walking, guiding us to my dorm room. She didn't say anything and just followed me.

We finally made it to the common room. I looked around, nobody was here. I smiled to myself, letting go of Pansy's wrist, "Follow me.''

I walked up the stairs as I looked back and made sure that Pansy was behind me. Of course she was, I bet she was thinking that she was really lucky to have me. Well, she wasn't, no one was lucky to have me.

I walked over to my bed and got rid of my jacket, tossing it on the bed. I sat on my bed, Pansy coming closer to me, straddling my lap. She leaned down and kissed me, I closed my eyes and started to kiss her back.

Then she untied the back of her dress and let it fall between us. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "Get up and take your clothes off.''

I led us into the library, since everybody was enjoying the ball and nobody was around

I led us into the library, since everybody was enjoying the ball and nobody was around. He closed the library door as the silence surrounded us.

I walked over to the book shelf and leaned onto it and folded my arms in front of my chest. Lorenzo followed me and stood in front of me, putting his hands on the desk.

"It happened so quickly...'' I started explaining what happened at the lake to him. I felt like he should know, he is friends with both of us. "He kissed me, then I told him that this never happened and we should act like everything is normal.'' I let out a sarcastic chuckle and shaked my head. "I guess he decided to not listen to me.''

Lorenzo walks closer to me "It's typical Draco.'' He caressed my cheek and then dragged his thumb over my lips to my lower lip and parted my lips. He pushed his thumb inside my mouth slightly and I closed my eyes. I couldn't help but moan at his actions.