13

They say I did something bad. But why's it feel so good? Most fun I ever had

***

I slowly got up from where I was laying and surprisingly my legs were able to stand me still

I slowly got up from where I was laying and surprisingly my legs were able to stand me still. I put on my panties and shirt back on. Lorenzo pulled his shirt back on and put on his robes looking at me.

"I think you need to hurry. If the class ended Umbridge is probably looking for both of us right now." He said.

"I think you are the one that should be worrying. What did you say to her anyway?"

"I told her it was about the Inquisitorial squad." He chuckled, tying his tie. His hair was ruffled and I wasn't gonna lie we both looked like a mess. Even for Umbridge, it wouldn't be hard to figure out what we did.

I gave Lorenzo one last kiss before I did a spell to unlock the door and rushed out of the classroom. I didn't even know what I looked like and anyone could see me. As I rushed down the halls I got inside a bathroom and started fixing my smudged mascara.

"Madam Pomfrey didn't really do a good job I see." I heard a voice coming from the back. I looked back from the mirror to see Draco leaning back at the bathroom doors.

"Not you again," I muttered under my breath.

"Little bit louder Lyra, I can't hear you." He came closer to me and I was still looking at him from the mirror.

"Draco I'm kind of in a hurry right now so maybe another time for this conversation."

Today his hair was extra messy and her eyes looked much lighter from the other days. If he wasn't such an asshole he might've been considered to look like a good person.

"You know this is the boys' bathroom right?" He chuckled. What if it is the boys' bathroom? Who cares?

"Draco I'm sure there are much more important things for you to do than being here. Why don't you find Enzo or something?" I stated

"Since this 'emergency' caused us to lose 10 points Lyra, I am doing what I consider to be 'important'.'' He snapped back.

I was still trying to fix my makeup that was smudged under my eyes. "What even is your hurry?" I didn't answer his question and also I couldn't come up with an answer at that moment.

"Or did you forget to go to Madam Pomfrey ?" He asked as he got closer to me.

And then he suddenly grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. I looked down at his arm as he loosened his grip. His hands slowly traveled down my shirt. I looked at his fingers as he started to button up the parts I missed.

He was looking at my face while he finished buttoning up my shirt. I knew it intimidated him that I wasn't looking back so he pulled me closer to him with one hand. He took his other hand and cupped my face, trying to make me look at him in the eyes but I refused.