1

I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm.

And the scars that mark my body, they're silver and gold.

It had been 4 months since I saw Tina. It was finally the winter break at Hogwarts. Today she was finally coming back home for Christmas.

I hope that she likes my present for her.

I had my typical lessons today for dark magic with Tina's parents, well our parents. I've been learning magic at home for 5 years now. Was it boring? No, but I never felt complete. I never got my letter to Hogwarts, Tina did and I'm really happy for her. She was like my sister. I never understood why her and not me. I wasn't jealous or anything, I just wish I had the chance to experience what it was like to be there. 

Actually, one time I asked Mr. Rosier why I didn't get the letter but the only answer I got from him was "Don't worry about these things sweetheart.". I mean I was a pure-blood and talented too. I was a fast learner like my mom. I genuinely miss her sometimes.

''She is here!'' I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Mrs. Rosier shouted at me.

''I'm coming,'' I shouted back to her.

I wore a plain black dress for our family dinner tonight. The dress was tight but it wasn't so short it was the perfect dress for a family dinner. I put my hair up in a ponytail.

I got out of my bedroom and rushed downstairs. I was running downstairs so fast that I was about to fall if Tina didn't catch me.

''I missed you so much,'' Tina said while she was hugging me so tightly that I couldn't breathe. We had a long hug until I was actually out of breath. She always smelled great, like vanilla ice cream.

''You look great, Tina,'' I said while breaking our hug.

Her smile became wider. Her blue eyes were glowing because of happiness. She was wearing a red dress with shoulder straps, it was finishing on her mid-thigh. Her long blonde hair was in a messy bun.

She looked beautiful in everything she wore. I adored her in that way. I learned how to be confident from her.

We were two bad bitches and both of us knew it.

''The dinner is almost ready, you guys can relax a little in the living room.'' Mrs. Rosier said.

''Sure mom,'' Tina said while pulling me to the living room.

I sat on the couch and made myself comfortable, Tina sat beside me and we were facing each other.

''What are you waiting for? Go on. Tell me the gossips.'' I said laughing at her.

She smirked and started telling me all the drama she knows. Tina loved talking and gossiping around. She also had a sassy and bitchy side too, it was scary. That's why she is a Slytherin after all. I mean her parents were death eaters but I don't really believe that it's the actual reason why she is in Slytherin. Tina had a big reputation in Hogwarts. She was always going to parties, drinking, and smoking muggle herb with her friend group. As far as I know, her friend group hasn't changed since year 1; Lorenzo, Draco, and Blaise.

I snapped out of my thoughts and asked ''Wait so you're telling me that Draco and Pansy became friends with benefits?''.

''It's not like that, technically they're not friends so just think it's like some sort of secret fuckbuddies thing, although everyone knows that they are shagging each other. There isn't an actual commitment you know. Pansy thinks otherwise but we all know she is living in her little fantasy world and she is dumb as fuck.''

I laughed at her choice of words, she really hated Pansy but I couldn't understand why.

We talked for a while but our conversation was interrupted when Mrs. Rosier called us for dinner. We got up and walked to the kitchen. It smelled delicious. I liked Mrs. Rosier's dishes. She made Tina's favorite meal tonight, cornish pasty. 

We sat at the table, ''Where's dad?'' Tina asked Mrs. Rosier while she started eating her food.

''He should be here any minute, darling,'' she said smiling at her.

Suddenly we heard a noise from the living room, we all knew it was Mr. Rosier.

''Hello, darlings.'' He entered the kitchen with a warm smile on his face.

''Hi, dad,'' Tina said. She got up and hugged him.

''I missed you a lot Christina,'' said Mr. Rosier, breaking the hug.

''I missed you too dad. I'm excited about your present.'' Tina winked at him.

''You're gonna love it, sweetheart, I'm sure of it,'' he said simply.

Mr. Rosier joined the dinner and we all talked about random things. We laughed about Tina's childhood memories and more. The atmosphere was so soft and warm. I was so happy.

Out of nowhere, an owl flies through one of the open windows and lands a letter on the dining table. The owl left after he gave us the letter. We were all caught off guard.

Mr. Rosier opened the letter. After he read the title, he had a shocked expression on his face.

''What's it saying dad?'' Tina asked.

''It's a Hogwarts letter.'' Mr. Rosier said he had a confused expression on his face.

''I don't understand, I'm on the winter break,'' Tina said.

I was confused as hell like everyone else. What was this about? Tina is already going to Hogwarts. It's her 5th year.

''It's not for you, love.'' He said.

Tina looked at him with a confused expression. Mrs. Rosier seemed stressed, almost frightened I would say.

''It's for Lyra.'' He said.