07 || Not With Thanos?

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Carter was in charge of the giant doughnut spaceship. She hadn't driven one in years, she didn't even have her license or knew how to drive a car. She was only fifteen!

But here she was driving the transport which moved uncontrollably as it started to get to its destination.

"Ok, um here I go" she says getting her arm inside one of the wheels that did not look like a car's wheel. She went to the other but did not reach.

"Uh, Peter a little help" she calls him. "What happened?" he asks and she pointed to the other steering. "That happens. I need you to move with me at the same time, if not we will horribly crash" she explains as the others prepare for the landing that did not look all too well.

"When I say turn you turn" she instructs to which Peter nods. They started to closer to colliding.

"Turn! Turn! Peter turn!" she exclaims to which they do just in time but hit another one in their way crashing and destroying the spaceship.

Strange makes a force field around them and they grunt at the horrible landing.

Carter was actually not surprised.

"You okay?" Strange asks as he helps both Stark and Carter up.

She was shaking this was a little nerve-wracking for her. "I owe you one" Stark pats in thanks at Stephen Strange.

Carter grunts but shakes from the pain. "For the record that could've been a lot worse" they gave her a look to which she shrugged.

She was only seven when she drove a spaceship and it was a lot smaller than this one.

"Peter?" she called not seeing him anywhere near.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you I'm sorry" Carter frowns and she gives an offended look since technically for him she's an alien.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Stark states.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming" he points out and something rolls in and they all blow away.

The Cristallian girl grunts as she hit her back with a wall and looks in the direction of the source.

"Thanos!" a man yells throwing knives at the Wizard.

The girl glared at them and fly's over to them. She lands behind Quill as he with some type of magnet sticks to Stark's suit and then pulls him to the broken metal.