10 || Don't Engage

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Our?"

Iron Man appeared above him and dropped an entire building at him smashing and hopefully killing him. Carter appeared flying over as she watched that happen.

Her eyes shook. It was too easy.

"Piece Of cake, Quill" Stark says.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off" shrugs Star-Lord ready with his guns the others prepared.

Carter watched how purple power destroyed the building and then with the red stone turned it all into bats.

The girl clapped her arms around to get them away. Her white eyes watched his look of anger and she reflected her with his.

Peter took the chance to throw webs at his eyes. He punched him then Drax slides down cutting his leg doing nothing and tried fighting him only to push him into some rocks then Strange appearing to fight him too.

Quill shot and then Thanos kicked Strange but he resisted. He stuck the taxer behind his back and disappeared in a portal by Strange. He fell to the ground in pain.

Carter smirked and took this chance to go down and punch his face full strength making him fall back. He couldn't catch who had punched him as she disappeared in yet another portal by Strange.

She landed on the other side. The Magic robe wrapped itself around the gauntlet. "Magic" Peter appeared through a portal punched him then went out the other.

"More magic"

"Magic with a kick"

"Magic with a-" Peter was cut off by Thanos catching him and slamming him down on the ground.

"Insect" he growled and threw Peter off.

Carter glared in anger and flew over to Thanos catching his arm as she held him up with her strength. "Remember me?" she asked and froze his fist as she spines and kicks him off.

Quickly before he could get up she flies to him landing on top and punched his face hard he tried to hold her but held him down with the leg.

He was strong and they matched at strength. Thanos's eyes widen as he realizes the powers and the girl's face.

"Ah, Amaani" he smirks and she punched that smirk off his face. He then grabs her leg and pushes her off him only for her to regain her flight and goes back to him pushing down his chest.

She holds down her ground as he pushes up both arms her blocking them on top of her head. "It's Carter now" with a yell she pushes him off making a sword out of ice and cuts his arm.